The new Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you the best entertainment right on your widescreen TV. Choose from thousands of current and classic movies and TV shows on iTunes - many in amazing 1080p HD. Watch live sports in HD. Access content from Netflix, YouTube, Vimeo, and more.1 And with AirPlay, you can play video, show off photos, and enjoy music from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch on your TV.2
- Selected titles now available on Netflix. Subscription required for Netflix.
- AirPlay is available on all devices running iOS 4.3 or later. Some features require the latest software. Requires second-generation Apple TV or later.
- Buy or rent from the largest selection of HD movies.1
- Buy commercial-free HD TV shows.
- Stream from the huge Netflix catalog of movies and TV shows.2
- Browse and play YouTube and Vimeo videos, access online Flickr photos, watch HD podcasts, and listen to Internet radio.
- Wirelessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your widescreen TV.3
- View the most recent photos taken on your iOS device and pushed to your Photo Stream in iCloud.4
- Watch live and archived MLB, NBA, and NHL games in HD.5
- With an iTunes Match subscription you can listen to all of your favorite songs in your iCloud library from your HDTV.6
- Enjoy all the photos, music, and videos on your computer on the best TV and speakers in the house.
- Stream everything you watch over 802.11n Wi-Fi.
- Simple setup with a single HDMI cable for both audio and video. (Cable sold separately.)
- Sleek design that’s small, quiet, and energy efficient.