Add higher output and more dynamic response with this easy-to-install head unit power upgrade. The KTP-445 amplifies the head unit power output, resulting in a 150 percent power increase over the original power from the head unit's built-in amplifier.
The KTP-445 fits behind the head unit in the dash of most vehicles. It's small and compact at only 6" x 2" x 1-1/8". Its easy installation keeps it simple, without requiring additional wiring or special tuning. A high/low gain switch allows for proper gain settings, whether or not a subwoofer is part of the system.
- Universal Application RCA or High Level in.
- Efficient digital technology keeps the power pack cool.
- Small and compact, fits easily inside the dash for a clean install.
- Upgrade your sound system around the power pack.
- Trickle down technology from PDX amplifiers packs big power in a small space.
- 40% power increase compared to built-in head unit power.
- Increases output to 45watts RMS x 4 for tighter bass, and clearer highs.