The redesigned, ultraportable iPod nano has a larger, 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display; plays music, FM radio and videos; includes built-in Bluetooth technology; and features a pedometer and Nike+ support for fitness.
The redesigned, ultraportable iPod nano now has a larger, 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display. Play your favourite songs, browse music by genre or listen to Genius playlists and FM radio. Or watch movies and widescreen videos on the bigger screen. A perfect workout partner, iPod nano tracks your steps, your runs, and burned calories and syncs to the Nike+ website to challenge friends. And with built-in Bluetooth technology, you can wirelessly connect to speakers, headphones or car stereos.
- 2.5-inch Multi-Touch colour display with 240-by-432 pixel resolution
- Only 5.4-mm thin-the thinnest iPod ever
- Easy-to-use controls to quickly adjust volume, or play, pause, and change songs
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Widescreen video
- FM radio with Live Pause
- Built-in pedometer for fitness
- Built-in Nike+ support for voice feedback and syncing to nikeplus.com
- Anodized aluminum in seven gorgeous colours
- 16GB capacity*
- Up to 30 hours of music playback**
- Apple EarPods
- Works with Mac and PC
* GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.** Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and number of charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.ca/batteries for more information.