Most recent customer reviews
Worst printer I've ever owned
Hard to set up. Can't even get the fax to work at all. Extremely poorly designed with the USB port and phone jacks at the front, inside the printe
Read full review
Good value for the money!
I bought the Brother Wireless All In One Printer when it was on sale a few months ago and have used it for light printing and copying jobs. So far, s
Read full review
Brother Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer With Fax (MFCJ475DW)
When you need a printer for kids' school essays or your home office, there's the Brother MFC-J475DW all-in-one. It lets you print, scan, copy, and fax documents while its built-in WiFi makes getting connected to your network a breeze.
- Use the fast mode to print at up to 33 ISO ppm in black, and up to 27 ISO ppm in colour
- Prints, copies, scans and faxes making it ideal for school or home office projects
- Built-in WiFi offers a fast wireless connection to your home network, so you can share this printer with every other device connected to your network
- Print from most mobile devices using AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, WiFi-Direct, or Cortado Workplace
- The 1.8" colour LCD screen makes it easy to navigate the printer's menus and features
- A Web Connect touchscreen interface makes it easy to scan to or print from Web services including Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Google Drive, and more
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.