Most recent customer reviews
too noisy, image not sharp enough
Got this lens while on sale to pair with a T4i. it was very noisy when focusing, compared to STM lenses. After shot, zoom in from computer to check qu
Read full review
Best long zoom before L Series
I bought this lens as an upgrade from my 55-250mm and am happy with the choice. This is the best long zoom lens you can get from Canon before upgradin
Read full review
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6IS USM Lens
The EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM telephoto zoom lens has been developed to meet the high-performance standards that today's photographers demand. Improved Image Stabilizer Technology provides up to three stops of "shake" correction, and the "Mode 2" option stabilizes images while panning with a moving subject.
- Faster autofocus, lighter lens, and smaller diameter than the original Canon EF 75-300mm IS
- Zoom ring can be locked at the 70mm position for easy transportation
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-300mm f/4-5.6
- Lens Construction: 15 elements in 10 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 84°-23° 20' (with full-frame camera)
- Focus Adjustment: Front-focusing method with helicoid ring drive
- Closest Focusing Distance: 4.9 ft./1.5m
- Zoom System: 6-group helical zoom (rotational angle: 84°)
- Filter Size: 58mm
What's in the Box?
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.