Canon's Speedlite 430EX II combines a compact size with incredible versatility. Set it into manual flash mode, set flash compensation on the unit, and manually control the flash zoom head. It provides greater control and ease-of-use via the LCD panel at the back, while improvements in its circuitry make recycle time up to 20% faster.
- Wide-angle pull-down panel covers 14 mm lens (on a full-frame camera)
- Slightly higher max. guide number at 105 mm setting (GN 141-feet, at ISO 100)
- Auto conversion of flash zoom coverage with compatible digital SLRs
- White balance info communicated instantly to compatible digital SLRs
- Bounce upward to 90°; swivel right (to 90°) and left (to 180°)
- 14% lighter and approx. 25% smaller in overall volume than top-of-the-line 580EX
- Six flash custom functions built in (set on rear LCD panel)