The Cobra CXT345C Radios keeps you connected with an up to 30 mile extended range. It offers 2662 different channels when combined with privacy codes and a built-in NOAA radio receiver that can automatically alert you to major storms and severe weather conditions. VOX sensitivity allows you to use your voice to transmit messages without pressing any buttons.
- Get ultra clear long distance reception with the up to 23 mile extended range.
- There are 2662 possible channel combinations available when the 22 channels are combined with 121 privacy codes (38 CTCSS/83 DCS), which helps prevent interference from other radios.
- Be prepared for storms and emergencies with the built-in NOAA radio receiver, which provides coverage of all government operated weather channels.
- Water resistant allowing you to use it in wet conditions.
- In the event of a major storm or other weather condition, NOAA broadcasts a 1050 Hz tone that this microTALK radio. The radio will emit a tone when weather alert signals are receivedand will automatically switch to the broadcasting weather channel.
- The radio can detect the user's voice and transmit without the need to press any buttons, freeing hands for other tasks. Five VOX sensitivity levels allow the user to select at which point the radio will detect their voice.
- If there are no transmissions within 10 seconds, the unit will automatically switch to battery saver mode.
- Allows the user to scan either channels or privacy codes within a channel to locate conversations in progress.
- Key lock provides key pad security eliminating accidental channel changes.
- There are 10 call tones that help differentiate between up to 10 different parties on incoming calls.
- VibrAlert makes it easier to detect incoming calls in noisy environments.
- A beep tone indicates the completion of the user's transmission and signals to others that it is clear to talk.
- Automatically shuts off weak transmissions or unwanted noise due to terrain or range constraints.
- A built-in LED flashlight provides handy illumination when you need it most.
- Belt clip secures your microTALK radio while on the go.
- Uses three AA batteries per radio (NiMH rechargeable batteries included).