Most recent customer reviews
I bought for the second time this Wireless router.
The first unit lasted over ten (10) years without having problem.
Read full review
Prone to defect
The features are standard and okay as today's wireless modems would have now. This modem however is a bit flimsy and it's prone to break down.
Read full review
D-Link Wireless N300 Router (DIR-615)
Experience faster data transfer speeds over a larger area with the D-Link wireless N router. Using three separate data streams, it's able to transmit much larger sums of information at higher speeds and over greater distances. Sharing your files and media over your network wil be faster than ever.
- The D-Link Wireless N Router DIR-615 provides a better wireless signal for your network than existing wireless 802.11g technology.
- Upgrading your home to Wireless N provides an excellent solution for sharing an internet connection and files such as video, music, photos, and documents.
- This router uses Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enable you to send and receive wireless signals to the farthest corners of your home.
- It's backward compatible with your existing 802.11g and 802.11b wireless devices.
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, CD-ROM, Cable/DSL Modem, Network Card
- Includes: CD, Ethernet Cable, Power Adapter, Antenna, Vertical Stand, and Rubber Feet
What's in the Box?
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.