Most recent customer reviews
Not worth it
I bought the exact same one 3 years ago and aside from the occaissional disconnect, it worked fine with good range. But it died and I bought a new on
Read full review
Download speeds of 30 Mbps. The best I have seen from one of these wifi routers.
Read full review
D-Link Wireless N300 Router (DIR-615)
Experience faster data transfer speeds over a larger area with the D-Link wireless N router. Using three separate data streams, it's able to transmit much larger sums of information at higher speeds and over greater distances. Sharing your files and media over your network wil be faster than ever.
- The D-Link Wireless N Router DIR-615 provides a better wireless signal for your network than existing wireless 802.11g technology.
- Upgrading your home to Wireless N provides an excellent solution for sharing an internet connection and files such as video, music, photos, and documents.
- This router uses Intelligent Antenna technology to transmit multiple streams of data which enable you to send and receive wireless signals to the farthest corners of your home.
- It's backward compatible with your existing 802.11g and 802.11b wireless devices.
- Minimum system requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, CD-ROM, Cable/DSL Modem, Network Card
- Includes: CD, Ethernet Cable, Power Adapter, Antenna, Vertical Stand, and Rubber Feet
What's in the Box?
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.