Two decades have passed since the demonic lords Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly. Return to the town of Tristram and inquire on rumours of a fallen star that prophesizes the End Times.
- Play alone or in a party of up to four heroes, either with local players together on the same screen, network players online, or a combination of both
- Take a stand as one of humanity's last defenders-barbarian, witch doctor, monk, demon hunter, or wizard-and level up with devastating new powers and abilities
- Defeat hordes of evil throughout randomized 3D environments, with infinite demonic enemies, new quests in new locations, and masses of loot that's yours for the taking
- For PlayStation owners, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition offers "The Last of Us" Nephalem Rift, a randomized dungeon swarming with Stalkers, Clickers and Bloaters in hand-picked environments with a unique "The Last of Us" yellow spore effect.
- Comes with the "Guise of the Colossi" Armor, a unique transmogrification plan that unlocks six armors inspired by "Shadow of the Colossus" and works for all classes.