The GoPro 3D Hero system helps you record your extreme adventures in 3D when you combine two 1080p HD HERO cameras. The waterproof casing houses your cameras while a synchronization cable links them together so you can capture the coolest photos and videos in perfect harmony.
- The 3D HERO System allows you to combine two 1080p HD HERO cameras into a single waterproof housing to record 3D video and photos while simultaneously recording in 2D
- A synchronization cable plugs into the rear HERO port on both cameras to join them together, enabling both cameras to record simultaneously
- The included 3D GoPro Cineform Studio editing software makes it easy to convert your footage into viewable 3D files you can watch on your computer, online, and on your 2D or 3DTV
- Mounting system is compatible with all GoPro accessories
- 3D waterproof housing is rated 180 feet (60m) deep
- Includes 3D waterproof housing, 3D waterproof door + skeleton door, 3D Hero sync cable, 3D anaglyph glasses (3 pairs), helmet front mount, 2 flat + 2 curved adhesive mounts, assorted mounting hardware, GoPro CineForm Studio software
- Please note: A firmware upgrade is required for your 1080p HD HERO cameras; cameras are sold separately; the 3D HERO system is not compatible with the HD HERO 960 or standard definition cameras