In the struggling, sun-soaked metropolis of Los Santos, Grand Theft Auto V follows three criminals on a series of daring heists where they must risk everything. Franklin, a former street gangster, is searching for serious money. Michael, a professional ex-con, is unhappy with his "retirement." And Trevor, an aggressive addict, is always on the lookout for the next big score.
- Los Santos is like a fading Hollywood star in the twilight of their career - once a bustling metropolis that was the envy of the Western world, now it's a city being dragged down by economic uncertainties and tainted by cheap reality TV
- In the middle of these turbulent times, you'll explore the lives of three criminals as they fight for survival and success
- Franklin is a former street gangster who's on the hunt for serious opportunities and even more serious money
- Michael, an ex-con, discovers that retirement isn't everything he thought it would be
- The violent and manic Trevor lives every day with the purpose of getting a cheap high and finding the next big score
- These memorable characters play out their violent dramas through a series of daring heists that could set them up for life or end up ruining their lives
- Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar Games has yet created, and takes full advantage of every ounce of processing power available in the current generation of consoles. In order to provide the best possible experience for such a massive and detailed world, the game will have installation requirements on the Xbox 360
- Grand Theft Auto V will ship on two discs; Disc 1 will be used for a one-time mandatory install and Disc 2 will be used to play the game. After the install, players will be able to enjoy both Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online without any need to switch discs
- This initial install will require an Xbox 360 Hard Drive or an external 16GB USB flash drive (sold separately) with at least 8 GB of free space. If using a USB flash drive it must be at least USB 2.0 with a minimum 15mb/s read speed and formatted for Xbox 360 use. A new USB flash drive is recommended to ensure optimum performance.