Most recent customer reviews
Good price, performs as it should, easy install. Can't ask for more out of RAM!
Read full review
I bought these pair of DDR3s for my first build and it is doing pretty well. It has a rating of 7.7 when I rated my PC's performance,
Read full review
Kingston HyperX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Desktop Memory (KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX)
The Kingston HyperX is memory designed for gamer and PC enthusiasts. HyperX modules are specifically engineered and tested for higher speeds and lower latencies. Like all Kingston memory modules, HyperX is 100% tested, with a lifetime warranty and 24/7 free technical support.
- JEDEC standard 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V) Power Supply
- VDDQ = 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V)
- 667MHz fCK for 1333Mb/sec/pin
- 8 independent internal bank
- Programmable CAS Latency: 9, 8, 7, 6, Posted CAS
- Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL - 2, or CL - 1 clock Programmable CAS Write Latency(CWL) = 7 (DDR3-1333)
- 8-bit pre-fetch,Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit sequential with starting address "000" only)
- 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not allow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 or MRS]
- Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
- Internal(self) calibration : Internal self calibration through ZQ pin (RZQ : 240 ohm ± 1%)
- On Die Termination using ODT pin
- Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85°C
- 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95°C
- Asynchronous Reset
- PCB : Height 1.180" (30.00mm), double sided component
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.