Work and play on one versatile, high performing PC. The Lenovo Yoga 2 converts between four different modes, giving you the best of tablet and laptop life in one. Work with it as an Ultrabook with a super vivid HD touchscreen powered by an Intel Core processor, then fold the monitor back to watch it transform into a lightweight tablet for gaming.
- 13.3" high resolution (3200 x 1800) wide view display with 10-point multi-touch technology and a 360 degree folding hinge
- 1.8GHz 4th generation Intel Core i7-4500U processor with 8GB RAM drives an efficient and lag-free performance, no matter the task
- Four usage modes: tent, stand, tablet and laptop provides versatility for different tasks
- Preloaded with Windows 8, a reimagined and intuitive operating system
- 256GB SSD hard drive retrieves your files and applications from internal storage faster and more efficiently
- USB 3.0 enables data transfers at rates up to ten times faster than with USB 2.0
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 and b/g/n WiFi provides seamless connectivity to wireless networks and enabled devices
- Yoga Picks software detects the PC switching modes and recommends apps for a particular usage
- Backlit AccuType keyboard with individual rounded keys enables comfortable and accurate typing, even in the dark
Please Note: This product contains both English and French operating instructions and system software. In this context GB or Gigabytes refers to 1 Billion Bytes. The actual formatted capacity will be less.