Most recent customer reviews
Not so friendly for starters
i bought this tablet for my dad who is not tech savy. He did not find Windows 8 OS very friendly and easy to use. There were not much useful apps eith
Read full review
Light weight and great for travelling . Screen is big enough to actually work with . Glad I purchased one !
Read full review
Microsoft Surface 10.6" 64GB Windows RT Tablet - Dark Titanium - English
Beyond its super-slick design, the Microsoft Surface with Windows RT is one of the hottest tablets to hit the market. It's thin and light so you can take it from the couch to the outside world without breaking a sweat and stay connected to your favourite Windows programs, friends and family, and your entire digital world.
- Windows RT OS: Works exclusively with apps that can be downloaded from the Windows Store, which features an ever-growing list of apps and games
- 10.6" ClearType HD touchscreen: Responds to your every tap and swipe, while delivering bold visuals and text with its 1366 x 768 HD resolution
- Quad-core NVIDIA processor and 2GB RAM: Enjoy powerful speed and liquid-smooth multitasking for every application
- 64GB storage capacity*: System software uses significant storage space; your storage capacity will be less
- Includes Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview: Be productive on the go with touch-optimized versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- VaporMg casing: A tough, lightweight exterior with a smooth and silky feel
- Flip-out kickstand: Built right into the Surface, you can work and play on virtually any surface easily
- Compatible with Touch Cover and Type Cover: These stylish cases are also fully functioning keyboards (both sold separately)
- Other features include: microSDXC card slot, USB port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and dual cameras
*System software uses significant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software updates and apps usage. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. See Surface.com/storage for more details.
**Final Office version will be installed via Windows Update when available (free download; ISP fees apply). Some features and programs unsupported. See http://office.com/officeRT.
What's in the Box?
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.