Sleek and elegant, the Nokia Lumia 520 brings the world of Windows 8 to your fingertips. Powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor, this smartphone features an ultra-sensitive 4" touchscreen that even works when you're wearing gloves. The 5MP camera is perfect for taking snapshots and built-in digital lenses make it fun and easy to edit your photos.
- Water-resistant up to one metre for 30 minutes
- Take stunning photos and videos in any light with the 13MP FULL
- HDR (high dynamic range) camera
- 5" Full HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for sharper and brighter images
- Access the best sports, news and entertainment with over 25 live Mobile TV channels on the go
- Enjoy One Touch Connectivity and share music and photos instantly
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- In-store activation on a two-year voice and data Plus plan is required.
- Prices advertised are for new in-store activation only. Excludes upgrades and renewals. With this plan, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- In-store activation required with Reserve & Pick Up.
- You cannot buy this device without activating it.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, Passport, or Birth Certificate.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.