Most recent customer reviews
Very good product for the price. Easy to use and plays Blu-ray discs and DVDs OK but remote is a little too small. Also cannot connect to Netflix with
Read full review
Not worth it
It freezes regularly and I have to unplug and replug it, and then it takes a while to power up again. Netflix is very slow to load and navigate. Not w
Read full review
Philips Blu-ray Player (BDP2900)
You haven't experienced real home entertainment until you've watched your movies in Full HD quality. The Philips BDP2900 Blu-ray disc player not only shows off your movies and videos in razor sharp high definition, but also uses DVD upscaling and DivX Plus HD to give you brilliant cinema-like images. Even audio gets a room-filling boost with Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD MA for 7.1 HD surround sound.
- Blu-ray disc playback for ultra clear, razor sharp Full HD 1080p images
- 1080p at 24 frames per second for cinema-like images
- DivX Plus HD Certified for high definition DivX playback
- DVD video upscaling to 1080p via HDMI for near-HD images
- Subtitle Shift for widescreen without any missing subtitles
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD MA for high definition 7.1 surround sound
- Enjoy all your movies and music from CD and DVD
- USB 2.0 front input plays video and music from a USB or external hard disk drive
- EasyLink to control all HDMI CEC devices via a single remote
What's in the Box?
- 2 x AAA Battery
- Audio Cables
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.