The RCA CANT1450B Amplified flat UHF/VHF HDTV/TV antenna renders "rabbit ears" of the past obselete. A patented multi-directional reception design eliminates the need for constant adjustments, while its lightweight and compact footprint can be laid flat, set upright, or wall mounted.
Just find a location with a strong signal to place it after connecting to your TV and you're ready to enjoy free local programming. The included amplifier can improve weak signals using extremely low noise circuitry, or it can be removed if not needed. Local over-air digital and HDTV broadcasts will be uncompressed, so you can receive a better quality signal than provided by satellite or cable companies. In some cases, you'll receive channels not available through those service providers as well.
- Terrestrial (over-air) HDTV Ready
- Signal Reception Types: UHF & VHF for HDTV, DTV, & TV
- Operational VHF bandwidth: 54 - 88 & 174 - 216 MHz
- Operational UHF bandwidth: 470 - 806 MHz
- 6 ft. RG6 coaxial cable built-in
- Output impedance: 75 Ohms
- Paintable housing
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Dimensions: 21.1(W) x 23.5(H) x 1.5(D) cm
- Weight: 0.49 kg
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Gain: 10 - 12 dB average (optimal for Digital/HD signal reception)
- Mounting accessories supplied: 2 screws for wall-mounting & removable stand for setting upright
- Power requirement: DC 12V/100mA for removable amplifier (AC adapter included)