Most recent customer reviews
good game. nice 3D. you can also play this game now on other systems with better graphics, which is stopping me from giving it a full 5/5.
Read full review
Resident Evil: Revelations (Nintendo 3DS) - Previously Played
Jill Valentine and BSAA partner Parker Luciani have been sent to search for Chris Redfield, whose last known GPS data positions him as being onboard a supposedly abandoned cruise ship. Danger hides around every corner as they explore the confined space of the ship and face a menacing new enemy and virus; the T-Abyss.
Resident Evil Revelations introduces a brand new storyline, locations and characters to the series, including playable characters and BSAA members Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and Keith Lumley with their partners Parker Luciani, Jessica Sherawat and Quint Cetcham.
Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, Resident Evil Revelations delivers an exceptional survival horror experience with outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life.
In a brand new mode for the series, Raid Mode will offer players a different kind of experience separate to the main campaign story in either solo or co-op play. Compete in a variety of missions to defeat enemies and level up your character and gain more powerful weapons. Earn points for the enemies you attack and select from a range of upgrades to improve your weapon's performance.
- All New Resident Evil: Taking place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, new storyline featuring series favourites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield plus new BSAA members, mysterious agent Raymond Vester and Head of the BSAA Clive R. O'Brian.
- Classic Survival Horror Gameplay Returns: Campaign mode's single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Raid Mode: Compete in single player or two player co-op as Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Attack the enemies to earn points that can be used to upgrade your character and weapons.
- Brand New Threat: A new kind of enemy and virus, the T-Abyss, that not only attacks you on the ground but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a unique challenge for players.
- Utilizes TheUnique 3DS Features: Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons.
- Use Your Equipment: Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
- First PersonShooter View: Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.
- Localized Voice Over: In a first for a Capcom title, Resident Evil Revelations will provide a voice over in five different European languages.
- OutstandingVisuals: MT Framework Mobile, Capcom's proprietary game engine brings the horror to life on the Nintendo 3DS screen.
- Compatible with Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro: Add a fourth control scheme to your gameplay experience with the Circle Pad Pro.
What's in the Box?
- Please note: Used games may not include accessories.
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.