Loaded with all the must-have features you could ask for in a smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S III goes a step beyond with some seriously genius features. Not only does it support blazing LTE speeds, it also comes fully equipped with dual cameras, a brilliant 4.8" HD screen, 16GB of internal memory and Android's 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich..
Android's 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor make it easy to do everything faster and more smoothly - multitasking, notifications, customizing home screens, downloading widgets, and web surfing.
- The Samsung Galaxy S III is 4G LTE compatible, giving you the power to access some of the fastest download speeds available - up to 75MBps
- Built to be intuitive, the Galaxy S III reads your actions and gestures with Smart Stay, which makes the screen stay bright and active as long as your eyes are on it
- Sharing is also made easy with S Beam; with a touch of two Samsung NFC-enabled phones, you can effortlessly transfer music, photos, videos and documents
- Integrated Wi-Fi lets you easily get connected to a wireless network wherever you can find one
- Hit Google Play to search through thousands of apps for work and play
- A built-in rear-facing 8MP camera takes photos and videos with amazing clarity and detail so there's no need to carry your digital camera when you're out
- Make video calls with the front-facing 1.9MP camera
- View everything in breathtaking HD 720p quality on the 4.8" Super AMOLED HD touchscreen
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- This plan is valid with up to $300 of the Koodo TAB wherein your Koodo TAB is reduced through phone usage.
- Prices advertised are available only when you activate your phone in-store.
- For renewal upgrades, activation prices may vary by customer eligibility and early hardware upgrades.
- With this plan, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- In-store activation required when you use our Reserve & Pick Up service. Find out how to use our cell phone Reserve & Pick Up service.
- You cannot buy this device without activating it.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.