Find fabulous DISCOUNTS and DEALS, plus in-store EXCLUSIVES too hot to advertise!
SALE ON NOW
In a Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile Mall
*Excludes business, corporate, and government plans. Some conditions and exclusions apply
Find a store
THE WAIT IS OVER
AWESOME E3 RELEASES AVAILABLE FORPRE-ORDER NOW
Big savings on baby essentials
From the brands you trust - Ends July 7
Over 1200 Pieces of
luggage, backpacks and bags
Update your space for less
Great deals on a huge selection of stylish furniture.
LET'S FLY. FIND THE RIGHT DRONE FOR YOU.
More Featured Brands
Experience the newest tech from Samsung.
Bonus pages of DEALS you won't find in print!
All today’s DEALS, right here
Hot clearout DEALS are going fast
DEALS delivered to your inbox - never miss out
We take care of the tech you rely on everyday.
Expert Setup & Support 24/7/365.
(366 in leap years)
Looks like you didn't complete your reservation. Do you want to
If you need help making your reservation, call 1-866-237-8289.
GET IT TODAY
Want it now? Reserve online and pick upin-store in 20 minutes. It's fast and easy.
Select a delivery destination
Check store stock
While the smartwatch field lies cluttered with models that offer similar look and functionality, the Samsung Gear S2 Classic has reinvented the medium inside and out. One look at its eye-catching circular touchscreen design, framed by a clever rotating bezel, and you know right away this a smartwatch looking towards the future.
Its 1.2" circular Super AMOLED touchscreen, protected by Gorilla Glass for your active lifestyle, will turn heads with its rotational navigation design. Turn the bezel in either direction to select apps, reply to texts, play a song, or check the weather. The touchscreen is ultra-responsive and the back button at the right side makes returning to your home screen a one-touch affair.
What you need to know:
Tell others about your experience with this product.
It is a very good smartwatch "but" Samsung does not test their firmware before releasing an update. This is why people have bad experiences with Samsung smartwatches. Right after an update my Notification stopped!.This is not acceptable from a well-known company. Samsung: "PLEASE PAY MORE ATTENTION BEFORE RELEASING AN UPDATE."
I will never buy a Samsung smartwatch every again.
Samsung has done it again! Worth every penny and more.
Si j'aurais le choix, je ne le rachèterais pas ... et voila pourquoi:
1. Qualité médiocre:
- ma ceinture a lâché au bout du 3eme mois.
- l'écran s'éteint des fois et ne se rallume plus, il faut la redémarrer.
- Le plastique est très sheap, ca donne pas l'air d'une montre a 400$
2. Service après vente nul: J'ai contacté le support et il m'ont renvoyé vers le centre de serive de Samsung 1 seul pour la région de Montréal, il n'ouvre pas la fin de semaine et ouvre seulement du Lun au Vend de 9h a 17h!!! je me demande pour les gens qui travaillent comment peuvent ils se présenter?? je ne m'absenterais pas pour aller me faire dire que la montre n'est pas réparable!!
3. Le store des application est médiocre: les applications offertes en Samsung store ne rajoute aucune valeur ajouté. il n'y a que des app inutiles
n'achetez pas cette montre
I done a lot of reading up on the different smartwatches and this one sounded like the best for the buck. I like the rotating bezel and the size is very close to a regular watch.
The one thing I missed in the description is that there is no speaker so, even tho it is Bluetooth, you cant answer the phone and talk while driving and that was the main reason I was buying one.
Loving this watch. Getting at least 3 days battery life for it. Could use more apps though. If it had a sleep monitor, it would have been perfect
Great watch, looks good, good battery life. Has all the functions I was looking for.
Bought mine yesterday but didn't wear it to bed as I had it charging. Had it on today and sleep for about 3 hours but it didn't seem to register on the S health app. From everything I can find (which isn't much) it seems like it does sleep tracking automatically unlike the gear fit which you had to manually enter sleeping mode. Will go back to my Fitbit.
I give it a 2 stars bcos no sleep tracking, going back to my FitBit
Nice watch, but missing sleep tracking feature, will return it!
Nice watch but cannot track sleep, Will return it
Great battery life! I get 2 - 2 1/2 days on a charge. Turn your contrast down to 2 & don't keep the display on all the time. The watch can be configured to turn on when you bring the watch up to eye level. The watch can be configured to give notifications for any app you have. I originally had purchased the gear S2, but I was disappointed with the watch band (broke 2 in 1 month). Fortunately this watch uses a traditional watch band. Overall a great watch!
Battery must be charged every 8 hours and I would have liked the charge to last through the evening. I like that it is water proof, syncs with the phone easily, easy to use and I love the interface. The classic band is comfortable too. But the battery is just disappointing.
By far the best looking watch out there. Didn't want a fitbit... still lacking some software but for messages, weather, s-health, calendar and heart rate... this is a great device. Did plenty of research before I bought it and even though it has a premium price tag... at least it actually looks like a normal watch. Works perfectly with my Samsung Note.
Real watch size ; perfect fit and high quality components, works as design , not to bulky so you feel awkward carrying a mini TV on your wrist,
For those who complain about not having speaker ; works great with any Bluetooth out there, means you can answer a phone as well as listen to your favorite music when you work out , good battery
Not sure why some people complain , you can't keep naggers happy 😁
The size is perfect on my wrist. I like the turning wheel, so I don't have too much finger print on the screen. If they can combin Samsung gear app and android app, that's perfect.
Great product. the battery life is amazing. The only drawback I found was the app support for it. otherwise no issues so far. Stays connected to my phone. The bluetooth connection does not drain my phone as fast as I suspected. The rotating bezel is quite useful.
It does not have as many apps as android wear, but it handles the basic tasks well and better than android wear. The rotating bezel is a game changer. Really makes navigating the watch easy. Also AMOLED screen ensures long battery life and vibrant colors.
Overall the watch works very well. I was debating between several different watches however since I have an S6 Edge I thought it was a good idea to stick with Samsung. I'm happy with the purchase but was a little disappointed to see such little choice in apps. Hopefully that will pickup over time and more apps will get rolled out and faster.
my first smart watch and I'm very impressed. I never miss a call and I get messages when my phone is out of reach.the only downside is the lack of app's from Samsung store but other than that great device
Fast forward to December 2015 and it looks like Samsung has a much more cohesive, well thought out approach in the Gear S2. It's clear without even touching the new watch, the company practically went back to the drawing board to craft a wearable truly worth your attention.
The Gear S2 is by far best smart watch out there. No many Apps? Not for now, but you wait. This watch, by Feb 2016, will be considered best of them all.
Absolutely 100% satisfied with this watch. Get it now.
lower than expectations... the voice recognition is so weak because its not Google based ... Design is good but the second side button is useless. unpractical apps like CNN which you can never read on your watch.
I replaced a Samsung Gear S that I liked, but lost on a trip with the Gear S2. Overall, I like it better. Size-wise, its just like an average watch...the older model was much larger. The battery seems to last a bit longer, though that means 3 days, instead of 2 days. I think the system messages are friendlier, overall. I'm still waiting for a few fitness apps to be ported to Samsung's Tizen OS.
I highly recommend the Gear S2 overall. I bought the Classic model in order to replace the leather strip with a metal strap.
J'adore cette montre. J'avais la Motorola Moto 360 avant... aucune comparaison, cette montre est largement suppérieure!
Can't beat the bezel! Best control on a smartwatch available. So quick and easy.
I wear a dress shirt at the office and my old Gear was always a problem in terms of size. It hung up on the shirt cuff. Plus I have a small wrist. The S2 doesn't overwhelm my wrist and doesn't get hung on my cuff. The quality is Samsung superb as always and it does everything that I need. Love it.
My first smart watch. Read a lot of reviews and comparisons. Looks like a regular watch, not big and bulky. User interface is very simple.
Great smartwatch as expected. much better than apple watch.
Ok. I'll be fair here. as many reviews are confusing.
I bought this as my first smart watch. I'm an old android user who jumped the ship to Blackberry. Still using a blackberry but added an android phone later but not SAMSUNG. So I heard that this watch will work on other cell phones. I downloaded the "ported" GEAR apps and installed it on my Android phone.
The watch looks great. That's true as others said it does not have this manly looks. but I like the weight and how light it is rather than carrying a square huge gadget on my hand for more than 10 hrs a day! the Rotating dial is innovative, that's why SAMSUNG went with TIZEN instead of Android wear (the dial wont work there). the User Interface is nice and simple.Going to Available apps. Samsung wont let you see Paid apps in their store not even all FREE apps unless you are using SAMSUNG phone. which is not what they say when they said its compatible with some android phones. Yes you do get all the basics like notifications, navigation and so on. But still why can't paid apps be purchased.
After all this is a nice watch. I can't trust TIZEN and SAMSUNG promises for more apps. TIZEN is now more than two years old and can't seem to be any developers having interest in it.
I'm returning this watch. was thinking of the LG urbane, but now will head to Huawei.
I purchased this product from Best Buy hoping to replace the Gear S that has been used and scratched up. Sadly, this product was a step back from the predecessor. I returned it and stuck with my original Gear S. In my opinion the Gear S is a better product if comparing Samsung smart watches.
So I was so excited about the watch I pre-ordered it. When I received the watch opened the beautiful packaging the deception began.
1. The watch does not feel manly 2.its too lite 3. The leather band feels cheap and does not mold ur wrist properly 4.the color of the casing looks better on the picture then in real life 5.the watch pairing and syncing process is not as seamless as samsung portrayed to be 6.samsung tech support about the watch knew nothing about the unit. 7. The tizen os is not as user friendly as also portrayed 8.there r almost no apps for this watch. Overall a complete flop not worth spending that kind of money over. It's too bad because I was very excited about it
I have been testing my Gear S2 Classic for the last few days and I'd like to share with you guys what I have learned:
First let me mention what smartwatch experience I have:
I have tested the Basis Peak and the Moto 360 2nd Gen. The Basis Peak is a very simple but always on activity tracker with no customizable faces. The 360 2nd Gen is a pretty advanced device which, but bulky.
- The battery life on the Gear S2 Classic is so so, but it's hard to complain since most other smart watches do even worse. I can get 24 hours out of it with medium use, but all you need is about 18 hours. The Apple watch can supposedly do 18 hours but the screen is only on when you look at it, so no always-on feature. The Gear S2 can do 24 hours with always-on screen and if you turn that off, expect to get 36-48 hours from one charge. The point of more battery is not to last more than one day, but to be able to handle heavy use and not die before the end of the day.
- The activity tracker is good. It will auto-track your activities but also has workout modes which will lock it into that mode so you can monitor your workout and see your heart rate instantly. While the Basis fitness tracker will put the watch into a workout mode whenever it detects workout type activity, which is inconvenient when you're riding a motorcycle as this will get in the way. When in workout mode, your notifications don't get displayed on the screen and of course, it records a fake workout and making your results inconsistent. I'm not going to comment on the Moto as I didn't test this feature enough.
- The heart rate is the most important part of the fitness part of the watch to me. The Gear has a heart rate monitor app where you just tap and in about 5 seconds, it will tell you your heart rate. When in a workout mode, it will constantly monitor your heart rate and whenever you look at the screen, you will get your current heart rate during your workout, which is what you want so that you can stay within the optimal heart rate zone for a good workout. It's very accurate even when the watch is not all that tight around your wrist.
- On the spot info. This is something I want to have on my watch to save me time from picking up my phone and opening apps. I want my watch to show the weather on the main screen and the Gear does this. It updates as frequent as every hour, which is not great, but probably reasonable. You can always swipe to the weather app on the Gear and see it updated. The Moto functions similarly, not sure how often it updates the weather though. The Basis just does not provide any weather information and that's terrible.
- You can get navigation directions on the Gear which is great as you won't have to have your phone handy. It vibrates to let you know of an upcoming turn, but you'll have to look at the screen to see the instructions as it doesn't have a speaker. The Moto does this too, but the Basis does not have such advanced features and it does not allow downloading new apps.
- The voice assistant is really great on the Gear. I'm pretty impressed. You can set it so that whenever the screen is on, it's constantly listening for the key word to activate the assistant. The assistant will open apps, give you some useful information and pretty much serve it's purpose, but it does not do everything. Sadly it does not do math!
- The rotating bezel/gear is fantastic at scrolling through menus. You only have a 2 directional movement and therefore all menus are built that way. The easiest way to go back is to swipe down on the screen. So rotate gear and swipe down. That's it. Treat the rotating bezel with care. Since it's a mechanical part, it has the potential to fail over time, so I recommend being gentle with it. Luckily everything is accessible through swiping the screen, so you always have 2 ways of controlling the watch. That's something no other smartwatch offers.
- The size is medium for a watch, it does feel a little small but that's just perfect
beautiful and has all the apps i need. very pleased.
I can honestly say that I really love this watch. It has a more watch like feel compared to any other watch I've tried. Sure the app selection is not the best but that will change in time. It saves me time reading useless messages and notifications on my phone and I can secure my phone with a PIN while leaving my watch unlocked. Battery life is about 1.5 days but I charge mine every night. I use multi factor with a lot of websites and I can approve requests with my watch which saves me time. A must for the business pro on the go and it works best with a Samsung phone.
A fabulous product - enjoying it very much.
Looks great works great.
Highly recommend it!
This is one fantastic accessory for my phone. The Gear S2 allows me to get notices from any app, I could view the next TTC bus without pulling my phone out from my pocket, quickly respond to email or messages, check schedule, check anything near my present location, create reminders in a note or shopping list, small enough to fit discreetly under my cuff shirt and is the only device I could use with gloves, very handy on a cold winters day. You don’t know how much you appreciate this watch until you use it.
The design itself is really nice (i.e the rotating bezel). Samsung went from the big square design to a circular design which seems more reasonable than it was before. The leather straps makes the product look sleek and classy, just like how it is called Samsung Gear s2 classic. The display looks very high definition and the watch feels comfortable on the wrist. Would recommend this product and I would give this a 4/5. The price is a bit high, however, it is worth the purchase.
Great gadget. Beautiful. Fast with good built.
For me this watch addresses the two main drawbacks that I had been experiencing with Android Wear watches.
Firstly, I love the hardware. The smaller size and rotating bezel suit me much better than the other larger watch offerings. It feels like a proper watch rather than a screen on my wrist. The operation of the bezel is superb - it is very fast and avoids the need for constant swipes on the screen.
Secondly, I personally prefer the UI over Android Wear. It is more intuitive with clarity on how to move around, dismiss, respond etc without the need to remember which way to swipe etc. Sure, the integration with Android is not as tight but it meets my needs.
It looks like the average rating on this site in being pulled down by many one star reviews that don't have any written backup or justification. I would ignore those.
I love this watch, I can wear it anywhere. It is very fast, people complain about lack of apps, but it has everything I need , and I'm sure more apps will come.
I've pre ordered this watch from bestbuy. I'm expected to get it by 30th. lets see.
but I've seen hundred of videos and read thousands of reviews. and i find this smartwatch the BEST in the world right now.
AMAZING EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THIS
I owned first Gear as well as Gear S in the past and quite frankly Samsung is going backwards with their watches.
There is one Pro in this one - it is good looking, I like the design.
Well - 1/2 point for the rotating bezel. It is kind of cool but I am so used to the touch controls that barely used it.
The rest of review is pretty much all Cons:
1. Lack of speaker - ok, some say it looks silly to talk to the wrist but sometimes it was useful. Why removed if all previous watches hat one?
2. Lack of apps - seriously, there is NO useful app available for this watch. I had plenty of apps on Gear S and none of them is re-written for the round watch.
3. Vibrations are barely sensed - I had it set to strong and long and miss half of the notifications
4. Screen decides on its own if it wants to light up when the notification comes. Not reliable at all
5. Previous models had option to come back to the last used app after the screen turns off, very useful for timer, stopwatch, music control. This cames back to the watch screen always. Try to skip the tracks from the watch when you have to turn the dial to the music app every time.....
6. No auto brightness. Seriously? Go out - make the screen brighter by hand. Come back, dim it by hand...
7. Straps.... out of 4 halves I found in the box (2 to make a long strap and 2 to make a short one) I was able to attach 3 of them, the 4th would not fit. And I guarantee you that after couple replacements the mount will break....
8. No sleep patterns tracking on the watch
9. Battery - that's another screw up. Samsung advertises 2-3 days... Right...I liek to have the watch set to always on. Gear S had about 40% left at the end of the day. This garbage had 18% at 11pm last night....
10. No integration with Google Now - no cards, no reminders to be set... I thought Samsung finally understood that S-Voice cannot compete with any assistant available... I guess they are too stupid to get that
11. No integration with Google Maps - Here maps are great but on the watch it is a disaster, completely useless, slow, chews through the battery.
12. No way to choose if one wears it on the left or right wrist hence when you wear it on the right the buttons are above the watch and you cover the face of it while pressing.
13. no night clock mode while charging - all you see while being charged is a blackscreen.
There is probably more flaws but I either did not discover them or do not remember. Generally the watch is going back to Best Buy and I will wait for Moto 360 Sport or LG Urbane 2
And with Samsung phones going backwards as well (S6, Note 5) Samsung lost a customer (I own Note 4 now and I had Note 1, 2 and 3 in the past)
This is the most innovative and coolest smartwatch interface I have ever tried.
More to Explore
TAKE UP TO 30% OFF MAJOR APPLIANCES with coupon code
The complete 4K experience
HUGE SAVINGS on computers, accessories & more
SAVE UP TO 78% on luggage sets - Over 20 styles at $199.99