Create a wired network in your home using the TP-LINK 4-Port Cable/DSL Router (TL-R402M). Connect this wired router to a broadband modem and share your high-speed Internet access, check email, share files, and enjoy online gaming. It connects to the Internet automatically or on demand and disconnects when idle to save on network costs.
Quick Setup Wizard is supported and friendly help pages are provided for every step.
- Shares data and Internet access for Stations, connecting Internet through PPPoE on demand and disconnecting when idle
- Supports TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing
- Built-in Firewall supporting Domain Name filtering and MAC address filtering
- Supports Virtual Server Special Application and DMZ host
- Supports Static Routing VPN pass-through
- Supports firmware upgrade Remote and Web management