The Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo may be a compact R/C car, but it has a powerful Titan 550 motor, XL-2.5 speed control, independent suspension, three throttle profiles, and the TQ radio system that help it blaze down any terrain at speeds over 32kph. It's Ready-to-Race (RTR) out of the box and is packed with waterproof electronics that keep the fun going in all weather and road conditions.
- Exclusive waterproof electronics get you rolling fast and keeps the 4WD fun going in rain, mud, and snow.
- It offers big-truck performance in 1/16 scale and includes exclusive rocker-actuated, long-travel inboard suspension, full ball bearings, 2mm hex hardware, oil-filled shocks, and sealed, silicone-filled differentials.
- The Titan 12-Turn 550-sized motor packs a high-torque punch with low-friction oilite bushings and a fan-cooled armature for lasting performance.
- Flexible, silicone-insulated 16-gauge wire keeps power flowing efficiently, and bullet connectors are used for convenient, no-soldering-required maintenance.
- High frequency operation combined with ultra-low resistance make the XL-2.5 an efficient and ultra-smooth speed control. It features a completely waterproof design, three throttle profiles, Thermal Shutdown Protection, Low-Voltage Detection, 6-8 cell NiMH compatibility, and built-in BEC.
- An exclusive feature on the XL-2.5 is the patent pending Training Mode. This profile reduces the overall power output of the XL-2.5 by 50%, making it easier for young or new drivers to develop their control skills before unleashing full-power operation.
- The 1/16 E-Revo is Ready-to-Race (RTR) and fully assembled with TQ radio system, Titan 550 motor, XL-2.5 electronic speed control, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions.
- Unmatched parts support allows the E-Revo to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of retailers worldwide.
Traxxas RC cars, trucks, and boats are perfect for RC enthusiasts of all skill levels. These hobby-grade RC models can rocket to speeds over 100 km/h,
drive over all kinds of terrain, and perform exciting stunts with the greatest of ease. Every Traxxas car comes in Ready-to-Run (RTR) condition, but can also be customized
to suit your style.
Please note: TRAXXAS RC vehicles cannot be returned once the box has been opened or the seal is broken.
However, unopened RC vehicle packages and all TRAXXAS accessories can be returned under Best Buy's 30-day return policy.