Most recent customer reviews
Not a must have, but highly recommended if you need a non-costly headset. I've had a pair for 15 months, but sadly the right earpiece broke off. V
Read full review
Breaks after about a month?
Sounds great 10/10 for the speakers, mics probably the biggest peice of garbage ever, iv ever everyone complain about the mic from this. so if you
Read full review
Turtlebeach Ear Force X12 On-Ear Headset (XBOX 360)
The Turtlebeach Ear Force X12 On-Ear Headset gives you an advantage over your competition thanks to 50mm speakers, amplified audio and adjustable bass boost. From the loading of a weapon in the distance to the sound of the enemy's footsteps, you won't miss a vital game-winning sound cue again.
Using the X12 could make you a better player, since you'll catch every sound cue you might have missed with conventional TV speakers. When you can hear what's coming, your reaction time speeds up and you can take out your opponents long before they even know your coming.
- Unsurpassed comfort during extended game play thanks to the large, deep-cushioned ear cups and rugged, lightweight design
- Microphone monitoring lets you hear your voice in the headset, so you won't have to shout to hear what you're saying.
- The In-Line Amplifier allows for quick adjustments to game audio and chat volumes
- A USB connection provides power to your amplified Xbox 360 headset - no AC adapters or batteries necessary
- PC compatible
- Xbox AV Adapter may be required for some set ups
- Includes Ear Force X12 Headset with in-line Amplifier, User Guide, RCA Splitter Cable, Xbox 360 Talkback Cable, and Turtle Beach Sticker
While we strive for accuracy, Best Buy reserves the right to make changes at any time, without prior notice, to prices, description, images and policies. Web store prices, products and promotions may differ from those in retail stores. Click here for full terms and conditions.