Mario Kart arrives on Wii U with the latest and greatest entry into the series so far: Mario Kart 8. Explore new racing circuits and take your racing to a whole new level with anti-gravity karts that will have you speeding upside down. Embark on a new Mario Kart adventure with fan-favourite features like 12-player online competition, hang-gliders, underwater racing and motorbikes.
- With the anti-gravity feature, your wheels will automatically shift into gear so you can race on walls in a haunted mansion or upside down over Princess Peach's castle
- Share highlight videos you submit to Miiverse with Mario Kart TV
- This game brings back several fan-favourite features, including 12-player online competitive play, hang gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, and midair tricks
- Waluigi and Toadette re-join the cast of familiar characters from the
- Mushroom Kingdom
- Enjoy visually stunning graphics with crisp HD resolution and a 60 fps frame rate