Large Furniture Scheduled Delivery
COVID-19 Precautions for Large Item Deliveries:
Under the recommendations of public health authorities, our delivery partners are taking extra precautions during this challenging time. For large item scheduled deliveries, please be aware of these additional safety measures.
Please read our guide below, then once you're ready, start shopping for furniture.
How much does it cost?
If you live within a major urban area, scheduled delivery costs $49.99 for large furniture.
When will my delivery date be scheduled?
The way large furniture deliveries are scheduled depends on your location. This is based on the shipping address you enter during checkout.
- Major urban areas: you can schedule a preferred delivery date during the checkout process.
- Remote areas: once you’ve placed an order, a delivery carrier will call you within 7 days to schedule a delivery date. Please note, the delivery cost will vary based on your location.
- Need to reschedule? You can do it up to 2 days before your original scheduled delivery date.
How to prepare for your delivery:
What you do:
- Clear the delivery path of any obstacles*.
- Ensure a person 18 years or older is available to accept your delivery during your scheduled time window.
*Remote delivery customers must clear their driveway and walkways of obstacles for delivery to the door. If the delivery truck can’t reach your home because the driveway or walkway is blocked, delivery will be curbside.
What we do:
- Our delivery team will deliver your furniture to the main floor**.
**Doesn't apply to remote deliveries because they are only delivered to the door.