Cardio Equipment Bundles Scheduled Delivery
How much does it cost?
If you live within a major urban area, scheduled delivery costs $49.99 for cardio equipment bundles.
When will my delivery date be scheduled?
The way cardio equipment deliveries are scheduled depends on your location. This is based on the shipping address you enter during checkout.
- Major urban areas: you can schedule a preferred delivery date during the checkout process.
- Remote areas: once you’ve placed an order, a delivery carrier will call you within 7 days to schedule a delivery date. Please note, the delivery cost will vary based on your location.
- Need to reschedule? You can do it up to 2 days before your original scheduled delivery date.
How to prepare for your delivery:
What you do:
- Clear the delivery path of any obstacles*.
- Ensure a person 18 years or older is available to accept your delivery during your scheduled time window.
*Remote delivery customers must clear their driveway and walkways of obstacles for delivery to the door. If the delivery truck can’t reach your home because the driveway or walkway is blocked, delivery will be curbside.
What we do:
Our delivery team will take the cardio equipment to the room of your choice on the main floor* of your home, provided there are no obstacles**. If there are obstacles preventing delivery to the room of your choice, we’ll leave the item as close as possible to this room.
If you live in an apartment or condo with an elevator, we’ll take the item up the elevator to your home. If your building doesn’t have an elevator, we’ll drop off the item on the main floor. Delivery doesn’t include unboxing or assembly of the cardio equipment, and remote deliveries are only delivered to the door.
If you need help moving your cardio equipment up or down a floor, or assembling it, please call us at the phone number in your confirmation email to buy the Quick Contractors fitness equipment assembly service.
*If, to reach your home's main floor, you have to ascend or descend a flight of stairs, our team can only deliver your item to where the stairs begin.
**Doesn't apply to remote deliveries because they are only delivered to the door.