Best Buy Marketplace Large Item Scheduled Delivery
Certain larger items (like furniture) that are purchased through a Best Buy Marketplace™ seller will require scheduled delivery. Here's how that process works:
COVID-19 Precautions and Delays:
Most Marketplace sellers are taking extra precautions at this time to ensure the health and safety of their staff and community. Please be aware that COVID-19 has caused an increase in shipping volume for Marketplace sellers, which could affect your delivery time.
Before You Order:
Check the seller's shipping policy for delivery details and restrictions. Some sellers are unable to deliver to remote areas or certain specific locations. To access the seller’s shipping policy, simply click on the link on the product page or the seller's page.
After You Order:
- After you've completed your purchase you'll receive an Order Received email to confirm your order.
- Once the seller has shipped the order to the chosen delivery service, you'll receive a Shipping Confirmation.
- When the local delivery company receives the order, they will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time, as well as provide all the details you need to prepare for the delivery.
- For more information about the delivery (including tracking, rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds) please contact the seller by finding your order and clicking "Contact Seller" on the Order Status page.
- The average delivery may take 4 to 6 weeks. Some deliveries might take up to 8 weeks.
- Ensure a person 18 years or older is available to accept your delivery during your scheduled time window.
- Before signing the driver’s waiver form, please inspect your new purchase.
- Clear the delivery path – including stairs, hallways, and walkways – of any obstacles. You may need to remove doors to create additional space through doorways.
- Products must be returned in their original purchase condition, with the original packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and any other item or accessory provided by the Seller.
- Please disassemble the product if applicable (for example: bed frames).
- Recycling your old item(s) is not included with delivery. Contact the seller to find out if they offer any removal options.