Major Appliances Return & Exchange Policy
For the safety of our customers and delivery partners, large items—including major appliances, large TVs and exercise equipment—can only be picked up for return if our agent is able to safely enter your home.
If you would like to return an item, you’ll have to answer a few simple screening questions when our agent arrives at your residence. If your answers meet our safety standards, our agent will proceed with your return. If your answers do not meet our safety standards, we ask that you keep the original item at home until it is safe for an agent to collect it.
Additionally, any returns or exchanges will only be accepted if the item has been cleaned and sanitized by you.
- Over-the-range microwaves
Return Period: 30 days
Open Box and Floor Models
Major Appliance Return FAQs
How can I return my major appliance?
- If your major appliance is still in the box and it hasn't been more than 30 days since your delivery please call 1-866-585-4494.
What if the appliance I ordered doesn't fit into my home?
- Our delivery team will do a walk-through of the pathway to the appliance's final destination before unboxing the product to make sure it fits. If it's clear the item won't fit and the box is unopened, you may exchange it.
- Please note: The delivery fee will not be refunded and you'll be charged for the delivery of the replacement item.
What if the product I just had delivered is damaged or defective?
- If the product is damaged or defective, please call our Best Buy Appliance Concierge (1-866-585-4494) before coming to the store for assistance. Product defects are subject to manufacturer's warranty.
Can I cancel my order?
- The order may be cancelled for a full refund if Best Buy Concierge (1-866-585-4494) is called at least 72 hours prior to scheduled delivery date.