Large Item Scheduled Delivery
Large Item Scheduled Delivery
We’re committed to delivering your large items safely, either in-home, or just to your doorstep.
If you’re purchasing a large item and you need it delivered to your home, you can schedule when you’d like the delivery to take place. On your chosen day of delivery, there will be two service options available to you:
- In-home delivery (available when safety criteria are met on delivery day)
- Doorstep delivery (default service)
No matter which option you choose, rest assured that safety is our top priority when we visit your home. Our trusted delivery agents will be following strict health and safety protocols to keep everyone safe. These protocols include a minimum of two daily health checks, wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), and following physical distancing and cleanliness recommendations.
Please note: To help protect the safety of our delivery agents, any customers who interact with delivery agents are required to wear a mask.
For more information about our Large Item Scheduled Deliver service, see below.
On this page:
- Doorstep delivery
- In-home delivery
- What to expect before your large item is delivered
- On the days leading up to your delivery
- What to expect the day before your delivery
- What to expect during your in-home delivery service
- What to expect after your delivery
- Returns, exchanges, removals, and additional in-home services
- Additional safety precautions
- Large item scheduled delivery information by category
Doorstep delivery is our default delivery service. If you live in a freestanding home or townhouse, your item will be delivered to your front door, porch, or garage. If you live in an apartment or condominium, your item will be delivered to the front door of your building, not your suite.
Our in-home delivery services are once again available throughout Canada.
If you would like your item delivered in-home, you’ll have to answer a few simple screening questions when our agent arrives at your residence. If your answers meet our health and safety standards, our agent will proceed with your in-home delivery. If your answers do not meet our safety standards, we can still deliver your item to your doorstep.
Please note that our in-home delivery is currently not available for residents of the Thunder Bay and Chicoutimi regions. If you live in one of these regions and would like in-home delivery, please check back here for updates.
What to expect before your large item is delivered
A week before your delivery date, we’ll send you a text message to remind you of your scheduled delivery, for you to confirm that your chosen delivery date is correct, and to provide you with important safety information related to your delivery—please read this information carefully.
If you notice that any of the details are incorrect, or you would like to reschedule, simply follow the instructions included in the text message.
On the days leading up to your delivery
On the days leading up to your scheduled delivery, we ask you to please review the following questions:
Does anyone in your home have any of these symptoms?
- Fever of more than 38˚C/100.4˚F
- Persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
Has anyone in your home travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
Has anyone in your home been in contact with any person confirmed to have COVID-19?
Is anyone in your home under quarantine due to a suspected case of COVID-19?
If the answer to any of these questions is "Yes", please call 1-866-585-4494 to reschedule your delivery or to arrange for contactless curbside delivery.
Please note that when our delivery agent arrives at your home, they will assess the situation to make sure it's safe to proceed with the full in-home delivery service. If you or the delivery agent have any safety concerns, other delivery options will be provided to you.
What to expect the day before your delivery
The day before of your scheduled delivery, you'll receive an automated call and a text message. The automated call will:
- Confirm that your delivery is scheduled for the following day
- Inform you of the 3-hour delivery window
Shortly after the automated call, we'll send you a text message with important safety information related to your delivery—please read this information carefully.
If you notice that any of the details are incorrect, or you would like to reschedule, simply follow the instructions included in the text message. If you miss the automated call, we will leave the same information as a voicemail.
What to expect during your in-home delivery service
Here’s how our agent will keep things safe while they perform your in-home delivery:
- They will be wearing their PPE throughout the whole service process
- They will ask that you keep 3-meters from them at all times
- They will prepare a workspace that gives them enough room to work in, and that provides a safe amount of distance from you and your family. We ask that you respect this boundary and do not cross it until the agent has left your home
When the agent has completed your delivery, you will be asked to sign off on the delivery paperwork using your own pen. The agent will then take a picture of the paperwork for their records, as well as a picture of your new item in place.
What to expect after your delivery
Our agent’s safety precautions continue even after they leave your home. Before their next delivery, they’ll clean and disinfect all tools, mobile devices, and thoroughly sanitize their hands.
When they return to their depot location at the end of their day, they will:
- Properly dispose of all safety supplies and trash
- Clean and disinfect all mobile devices
- Clean and disinfect all commonly touched surfaces in their vehicle (door handles, steering wheel, radio controls, console, etc.)
- File only the minimum required paperwork for each delivery service (which no customer has ever touched)
- Restock all PPE and supplies for the next day
Additionally, our depot locations are being operated under the strict health and safety standards provided by public health authorities.
Returns, exchanges, removals, and additional in-home services
For our agent to provide additional services such as returns, exchanges, installations, or the removal of haul-away items for recycling, they must be able to enter your home.
If you have already paid for any services, and our agent is only able to provide you with doorstep delivery, you will be refunded for the services not provided, or if you would prefer, we can return at a later date to complete the services you've purchased.
Additionally, any returns, exchanges, or haul-away items will only be accepted if the item has been cleaned and sanitized by you.
Additional safety precautions
- Delivery agents that are reporting or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, will not be allowed to conduct deliveries
- Please use your own pen to sign any delivery paperwork
We will continue to add delivery updates to this page as the situation changes. If you have additional questions about scheduled deliveries, please call us at 1-866-585-4494.
Large item scheduled delivery information by category
Deliveries can be scheduled for large or heavy items like TVs, appliances, mattresses, and fitness equipment. The scheduling method is based on the shipping address you enter during checkout.
The following links include more information about scheduling and delivery costs for different types of large items: