Sid Meier's Civilization VI (PC)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Rule the world
- Lead your civilization from the Stone Age to the Information Age and become ruler of the known world in this turn-based strategy game
- Wage war and go head-to-head against history's greatest leaders as you forge the world's mightiest civilization
- Engage in dynamic diplomacy with other civilizations to form alliances, enter negotiations, and strategically avoid conflict
- Advance your culture with Active Research that boosts your civilization's progression through history, unlocking new abilities and technologies
New-to-the-series gameplay features
- Enjoy innovative new-to-the-series gameplay features, including cities that can expand across the map, active research in technology and culture, and dynamic world leaders who purse their own agendas
- Cities can now span multiple tiles, giving you the power to custom-build each city to take full advantage of the surrounding terrain
- On the battlefield, support units can now be embedded with other unites to create powerful Corps, such as anti-tank support with infantry
Civilization for all players
- Go head-to-head or team up with friends and other online opponents in a mix of traditional multiplayer modes and new single-session modes
- Dive in and play at any skill or experience level, with a robust tutorial system that teaches the underlying concepts to new players, and the ability for veteran players to fine-tune their civilizations for greater success
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- What is the point of pre-ordering a game if it arrives 3 days after?- October 22, 2016
I think Best buy dropped the ball on this one. I pre ordered the game as a gift three months in advance. There was no update from Bestbuy until the order was shipped, the day AFTER it has been released, informing me that it will only be here 3 days later. What is the point of pre-ordering a game if it arrives 3 days after? I tried to contact Bestbuy via webform and their application errored out. I tried to call and was left waiting for like 20 minutes. This is not the level of response and customer service I am used to from Best buy, especially with a pre-order game and as a Gamers Club member
Not helpful (1)Report
- Good strategy game- November 28, 2016
Good strategy game with multiple iterations now in its sixth edition. I have played this game in the second, and then third edition and now I am back. Whatever good you might remember from previous editions is here again with smaller or bigger adjustments. You will have fun if you like strategy games. New improved graphics and user interface will require a solid computer with a supported graphics card. I suggest to review forums what graphic cards are supported and check if yours is supported. One of my home computers could not run the application because outdated AMD graphic card is installed. The game also requires solid processor and memory otherwise start of the application will be painfully slow...
Not helpful (0)Report
- CD-ROM Failed to work- November 14, 2016
Pre-ordered this game a few days before release. Got it delivered to my house promptly, but the game wouldnt load in the computer. I looked into the actual files on the disc, and it was essentially a blank disc. Returned the CD to my local best buy no problem, and bought it on Steam. Great game, but not a good online experience!
Not helpful (0)Report