3D20 3D Printer
The Dremel Digilab 3D20 3D Printer - brings innovative technology right into your home, so you can unlock the creativity of your whole family. Easy-to-use right out of the box, the Dremel Digilab 3D20 features built-in models that you can build immediately without even hooking it up to a computer. Users wanting to build their own creations can find, edit or make a model using third-party software and upload it to our software so it can be optimized for the Dremel Digilab 3D20 . With ease of use in mind, the Dremel Digilab 3D20 has numerous features that make 3D building user-friendly so you can focus on creating. Featuring a full-color touch-screen, you can select models to build, control the building process, view the build status, and much more. The Dremel Digilab 3D20 comes equipped with a pre-installed extruder (the part that builds your model), unlike other 3D printers that require you to install it yourself. This makes setup even simpler! The Dremel Digilab 3D20 features a fully-enclosed workspace that stabilizes the temperature for an optimal build, and reduces sound so your models and projects build quietly in the background while you do other things.
Easy to Use
It's easy to build objects with the Dremel on-board software and color touchscreen, which enables a preview of each model before you build. Additionally, the Dremel 3D Idea Builder comes equipped with a pre-installed extruder so you don't have to install it yourself. This makes setup as simple as plugging in your printer, and you're ready to build. You can start turning your ideas into models and projects in minutes.
Clean. Quiet. Contained.
The Idea Builder features a door that closes to keep out dust and prying fingers. This fully enclosed workspace also stabilizes the temperature for an optimal build and reduces noise so your models build quietly in the background while you do other things. And it's UL Certified as well.
Your Dremel 3D Idea Builder is fully operational even without hooking it up to a computer. With the full color touchscreen, you can select models to build, and can control your print process with Start, Stop, and Pause buttons. The touchscreen even displays helpful information and the printing status of your model.
- Full color touch screen for optimal object preview
- Onboard software permits standalone operation when needed
- Fully enclosed workspace to maintain stable build environment
- Bright LED lights for optimal viewing of build platform
- Internal filament holder minimizes workspace clutter and protects filament
- Removable build platform for precise object removal
- Large build platform for bigger projects maximum build volume: 9 In. x 6 In. x 6 In.(230 mm x 150 mm x 140 mm)
- Pre-installed extruder provides fast, out-of-box use
- Convenient connection via SD card or USB cable