4moms Breeze GO Play Yard - Grey
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Recommended for babies from birth to 13.6kg (up to 30 lb.)
- Opens with a simple push and closes with a pull to assure an easy single-hand use
- Streamlined and breathable design gives a better view from all the angles and gives peace of mind
- Play yard mattress is completely water-resistant and ensures that your baby feels utmost comfort while playing or taking a nap
- Bulk-free design allows it to be carried with much ease, anywhere you go
- Steel construction offers excellent stability and enhances its durability
- Comes with a convenient carry bag for easy portability as well as for storing the play yard when not in use
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Dimensions: Width: 76.5cm; height: 73.66cm; depth: 109.22cm
- Carry Bag
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 31 would recommend this product.
- So convenient for travel!- June 24, 2017
We used our breeze GO for a family staycation in the mountains and it was the perfect solution. I was so nervous having our daughter out of her routine but she slept so soundly as if she was at home! It was so quick and easy to set up. Literally, one swift push in the center and it was securely assembled. And during the day, our 7-month-old could play safely while I was cooking dinner. Excited to use this on my trip next month! Traveling solo with two babies under two and I know this will be a lifesaver!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Strange Design Choices- May 2, 2022
As a playard, this not only works great but is made with quality and durable materials. However there are a few design choices that make me we wonder how this product passed inspection.. For instance the wheels on each corner are in a fixed position facing out, each one in a different direction, with no rotation - meaning they can’t move at the same time! In order to move this “portable” playard, you must drag the hard plastic wheels across your floor. I honestly don’t know how this ever passed the testing phase of products design. Current owners of this playard, take a look at the wheels and you’ll see what I mean. Move it across the floor and ask yourself if the wheels are even spinning.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best play yard!!!- October 7, 2020
Recently got the new Breeze Go And we are obsessed! It’s super easy to travel with and you can assemble it using one hand. Beautiful modern look and my baby loves it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So convenient!- July 24, 2017
This playard is awesome and so convenient! I move it up and downstairsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Breeze Go Playard- May 20, 2020
The simplicity is fantastic. Well worth the investment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
To protect the safety of our customers; this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns