AAXA LED Pico Projector (KP-101-01)
Available online only
- Battery powered plug-and-play 25 lumen Pico Projector
- Features a 15,000 hour LED light source that offers about 7.5 years of service without bulb changes
- Delivers a stunning 60" image in dark environments
- LCoS (Liquid Crystal on Silicon) technology results in inherently higher resolution which eliminates the colour wheel, consequently reducing eye-strain
- Can be used with USB and Micro SD Card readers
- On board media player supports multiple files formats such as AVI, MP4, and JPG
- PC and Mac compatible
- Also compatible with Android, iPhone, and most mobile devices including tablets
- Includes multiple connectivity inputs
- Users Manual
- USB Cable
- Composite AV Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- small size...didn't work- July 15, 2017
I bought this item specifically because it said it was easy to connect to Apple devices and I wanted it to project from an I-phone. I had to purchase a separate cable. When the cable was connected and the device was turned on all it ever projected was a blank screen. Going into settings, I selected the proper input. I did not get the "no source detected" message so the projector recognized that it was connected but it still did not work. I tried several times...then I took it back. The instructions said to call the company before taking it back. I didn't bother. If it doesn't work then talking to someone on the other side of the continent isn't going to help.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- This little projector is well worth it.- July 2, 2016
Used to project images onto canvas for art, this little projector is superb. Clear colorful images even in modest light up to five feet away, and able to be used at much closer or farther distance to viewing surface. At greater distance dark environment will be required for best viewing. In all cases the images are terrific. sd card storage is convenient, supplied mini tripod is convenient for close and moderate viewing while screw In...not included..tripods can be attached for outdoor or large room viewing. Highly recommended for both price and performance, as well as very manageable size.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent projector but...- May 19, 2018
This mini projector was very easy to use and gave a good, clear picture. The focus adjustment on the top made it easy to clarify the images. If purchasing this projector, consider these 2 things: 1-it is a mini projector. As such, it isn't very bright and must be shown in a dark space, preferably on a highly reflective surface. TO get an image large enough to see the projector must be moved away from the screen or surface. Unfortunately, that further dims the image. 2-the projector is very small and weighs very little. It can be tricky to set up and keep level and straight. I taped mine to a book then used various methods to level it. Other than these 2 concerns, the projector performed well for us.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.