AAXA P2-A Pico Projector (KP-200-03)
Available online only
- Compact size and portability makes it an ideal accessory for anyone who does lots of presentations in multiple locations
- DLP display technology creates bright, clear, and vivid images
- 16:9 aspect ratio and 854x480 native resolution produce an immersive and detailed cinema-like experience
- Cost-efficient 30,000-hour lamp life means you'll likely never need to replace the bulb
- Mini-HDMI and USB ports let you connect to a range of devices, including your smartphone and tablet
- Integrated speakers let you run multimedia presentations with audio, without needing to set up additional speakers or devices
- Comes complete with projector, remote, composite AV cable, power adapter, tripod, and user manual
- P2-A Projector
- Composite AV Cable
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- BBGV- September 26, 2020
The product is excellent, picture is great easy to move from one place to another bright colors really a great projector. I have it a four starts for two reasons the mirroring system did not work for me at all happy cast is not in English so I did not know how to get it to work. The bluetooth did not work for me as well.. I had to buy a av cable to have it work with a receiver that I had. The picture is great however the two features that did not work for me did not allow me to give it a 5 stars I had to. It an adaptor to have it work with my IPhone and tablet the build in mouse is good but difficult to put in your password for the appsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect portable TV- September 27, 2020
I have been using this for 6 months now and I love this. I connect this to my bluetooth speakers as the sound quality is not so great on the product which I think is not an issue, I never use speakers on my TV either. Fact that this is like an android studio with apps loaded and easy to navigate using the mousepad feature on the top is great and convenient to use. Remote did give me problems but connecting it to my bluetooth speakers compensates that and never had to use it. I still rate it 5 star for the features and the fact that it's now my portable projector with perfect quality and picture clarity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your money- May 22, 2020
The item is not what the YT reviews stated at all. Yes is its wireless, but buffers a lot. Yes is streams but also buffers a lot. The mirroring is through an overseas app that doesn't work (Dream Cast) You have to download it on your phone which it all in Chinese letters (if you read Chinese its a plus) Once you download it doesn't work, constantly crashes. Before anyone response, I have the fastest internet speed available. But don't take it from me, waste your money if you want. Also the lens was not properly aligned so the picture was larger on one side than the other hard to get a clear picture. Has a built in fan, also a speaker built in, and battery life after a four hour charge is only 1.5 hours. I will be returning tomorrow. Rather the big bulky one that works. Hopes this helps.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.