Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (PS4)
Available to ship
Feel the rush
- A history steeped in Ace Combat lore, Skies Unknown takes you back to Strangereal a few years after the events of Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- The Kingdom of Erusea has declared war on the Osean Federation and it's up to a ragtag group of aviators to fly into enemy territory and battle for air supremacy
- A multitude of authentic and futuristic aircrafts gives you the chance to try out some of the most advanced war planes ever developed
Fly into the dog fight
- Get locked and loaded with an arsenal of modern and near-future super weapons that you'll need in the fight against a trigger-happy enemy
- Vast aerial battlefields set the scene for impressive dogfighting mechanics and strategic manoeuvres
- Photorealistic visuals with beautifully rendered cloud-filled skies and detailed cityscapes deliver an awesome sense of authenticity as you soar high over head
- Feel like you're right there in the cockpit with virtual reality missions developed specifically for Sony PlayStation VR
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 672 reviewers who responded, 643 would recommend this product.
- Awesome game for the aviator in all of us.- June 14, 2019
I'm not gonna lie, this game would have gotten a 5 star review, if there was only flying and shooting involved. What was completely unexpected was the depth and quality of story mode... Genuinely surprised, at moments it felt like I was at the movie theatre watching a third world war fi movie. Good enough to break out some popcorn. The only downside to this game, is that if you're in it just for the VR, there are only 3 missions available in it. Also, if you're always looking everywhere while flying in VR, you're gonna get motion sickness... That's not the game's fault, real pilots rarely look upwards or too much to the side. That is all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really fun flying game- April 1, 2019
I grew up playing a few flying games going back to the original Xbox and even After Burner in the arcades or Top Gun on the original NES. This game is pretty fun. I don't care for the story. There are some upgrades you can get for your planes (and planes to unlock as well). You have to replay levels a bunch of times to get enough money to buy certain things within the game. Graphics are great. I couldn't handle the VR mode. Made me sick, but I still played and enjoyed the 2D mode. I got the HOTAS flight stick for this game which also works with Eve Valkyrie. There's something satisfying about tailing a plane and taking them down. A solid 8 out of 10.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great return to form.- February 16, 2019
I've been a fan of the Ace Combat series ever since I played Ace Combat 4 way back in the day on the Playstation 2. For years I've been hoping to get a new release from my favorite Playstation series, but Assault Horizon when it launched was as big a disappointment for me as it was for many other fans of the series. I'm happy to say that AC7 returns to the familiar form and factor of earlier AC games that made them so fun and enjoyable. The story is engaging. The game play is fun. And the graphics are spectacular. Plus no Day 1 DLC or other shady modern game industry shenanigans that detract from the overall experience. Or at least none that I'm aware of.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ace Combat Dogfight- February 14, 2019
I purchased the game due to the preorder bonus of Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War for the PS4. I remember playing the Ace Combat series on my PS2 back in the day and finally going to get to play it on the PS4. It's partly simulation and arcade like gameplay. It's not complicated in the controls and gameplay. If you've played any of the Ace Combat games in the series and enjoyed it, then you will probably enjoy this as well. The game looks great on the PS4, but there have been issues with certain parts with fps. For the most part, the game feels and runs smoothly. I don't really play the game for the story, but mostly for the feel of flying a jet aircraft in combat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flying high- December 2, 2019
Playing this game with the Top Gun music paying playing from the 80's makes me feel light a Top Gun Fighter Jet Pilot...so thrilling & have you use the HOSTA controller then that just adds even more trills & realism to the game & to go even further play some of the fight mission on PS4 VR...now your not just playing but your in it now...wow, if you have that set up congratulations you know how it is, but it you don't then check it out at a friend first or just get the VR set up...just take it easy in the air at first or you might just want to land that jet until your stomach can handle the maneuvers.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns