Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown (Xbox One)
Feel the rush
- A history steeped in Ace Combat lore, Skies Unknown takes you back to Strangereal a few years after the events of Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
- The Kingdom of Erusea has declared war on the Osean Federation and it's up to a ragtag group of aviators to fly into enemy territory and battle for air supremacy
Fly into the dog fight
- Get locked and loaded with an arsenal of modern and near-future super weapons that you'll need in the fight against a trigger-happy enemy
- A multitude of authentic and futuristic aircrafts gives you the chance to try out some of the most advanced war planes ever developed
- Vast aerial battlefields set the scene for impressive dogfighting mechanics and strategic manoeuvres
- Photorealistic visuals with beautifully rendered cloud-filled skies and detailed cityscapes deliver an awesome sense of authenticity as you soar high over head
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 203 reviewers who responded, 195 would recommend this product.
- Same game, newer title- May 18, 2019
I've had several Ace Combat titles in the past and mostly enjoyed them since there isn't really any other good air combat games out there for consoles. The graphics are great on the Xbox One X. But other than that, it's the same style of long, drawn-out story line, mostly realistic game features except no plane carries 20+ bombs or missiles. But that's not new for this game. If you're looking to play the most recent Ace Combat, it is what you would expect. If you haven't played before, it's nice that there is a game like this out there. Room for improvement on realism and storyline in my opinion. But hey, I still bought it and play it on occasions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good, but not great- January 25, 2019
Nothing really stands out in this game that would make it a must have other than the fact there aren't many flight games. That being said, the controls are tight and make dog fighting fun. Graphics are very good and the story mode is decent. There is NO co-op which is a big stain on what could have made the game great. It's omission is unforgivable especially in a game where you are constantly surrounded by AI squad mates. H.A.W.X. had co-op and that was on last gen consoles so there is no reason it couldn't be included. Co-op would have raised the score to 5 stars. Its a good game despite its lack of co-op, but not great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who is Top Gun?- February 19, 2020
I started playing this series with Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation and have remained a fan ever since, I recommend buying this one because it doesn't disappoint and scratches my air combat itch. It's strikes a balance between realism and arcade gameplay, you can adjust the difficulty and also offers a variety of plane types. I have spent over a hundred hours playing it and had a lot of fun. I love the graphics and sound effects, there is nothing like a plane exploding when you hit it with a missile or bullets. The controls take a while to get used to, but you can also change the control scheme. I don't have anything negative to say except the AI can be erratic at times.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.