Acer 11.6" Chromebook - Silver (Intel Celeron N4000/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Chrome OS)
- 1.10GHz Intel Celeron N4000 dual-core processor and 4GB LPDDR4 RAM deliver powerful performance for smooth multitasking
- 64GB eMMC provides enough space for storing files, pictures, videos, and other data
- 11.6" HD display with 1366 x 768 resolution lets you enjoy bright and vivid visuals while watching videos or playing games
- 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 establish a high-speed wireless internet connection and pairs with wireless devices
- 37 Wh lithium-ion battery lasts up to 10 hours, making it perfect for travellers
- Micro SD card slot, 2 USB Type-C ports, 2 USB 3.1 ports, and a 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack let you connect multiple wired devices
- HDR webcam for making clear video calls and capture live streams
- Chrome OS allows access to 2 million Android apps on Google Play and offers a user-friendly interface, and top-notch security
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Well Worth It For The Price- January 20, 2021
There are times when I just want to check email or browse something quick on the web. This little Chromebook boots up in only a few seconds. The ChromeOS is very stable. I can do my thing and shut it off. Fast and easy! The screen is pretty decent too. I can edit a quick picture as the color is pretty nice when compared to other devices I've seen. It works well for streaming video too. The only downside (and it's not really a downside) is that the 11.6" screen pretty small for extended reading. But if you can live with that, the portability is incredible. Not to mention the battery power lasts me about 10 hours. I can go for several days without charging it. Ideal for travel. This unit does everything I need it for. I recommend it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very decent Chromebook for a good low price- November 30, 2020
I've owned this Acer 11" for about two weeks now. It is decent enough for casual computing, and it does install/run Android apps well - assuming the app works with a mouse pointer to click, as this laptop doesn't have touchscreen. The 11" screen is very decent for watching Netflix and Youtube, although the speakers are definitely not as loud as my old Samsung. The keyboard is actually quite nice to tap away on, and has a nice travel and click when I am typing. I have tried it with several different wifi routers (home, friend's, coffee shops, etc) without any connection issues. I use my Acer for web browsing, videos, online shopping and banking, emails, docs and spreadsheets, and some Android games. I even use Citrix Remote Desktop to connect to my office work computer from home. This Acer is not fancy, but it does what it says on the box. I would recommend it to someone with basic computing needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Decent Chromebook, Terrible Speakers- June 12, 2020
This is a pretty basic chromebook. Pretty much everything is okay but not great. Decent screen, decent keyboard, enough power for casual usage. Good battery life. The build quality is solid but feels cheap (which is to be expected at this price). Trackpad works well. The size was pretty good too. A lot of Chromebooks in this price range have that massive bottom bezel but this one is a touch smaller and it makes a noticeable difference. The speakers are terrible though. You don't buy a chromebook in this price range for the sound quality but it was immediately noticeable when I first watched a video on it. The speakers sounds worse then a cell phone, they are that bad. If you want a basic chromebook for school it will get the job done but if you want any sort of multimedia experience look elsewhere. It also dosen't have touch screen capabilities which is a big selling factor for chromebooks compatibility with android apps. This model will receive updates until 2026 which adds to its longevity but I can't recommend it at its current price. Perhaps on sale but even for 299 it's hard to justify not spending a bit more or looking at other models.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (16)Report