Acer 27" 1080p HD 75Hz 1ms GTG TN LED Gaming Monitor (GF276 Abmipx) - Black
- 27-inch LED backlit display with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for your favourite multimedia content, Full HD gaming, and productivity tasks
- Acer Zero Frame space-saving design with X-shaped stand fits in a variety of spaces and allows you to place multiple monitors (each sold separately) side by side to create a seamless digital workspace
- 1ms response time delivers ultra-smooth action and improved in-game response time
- AMD FreeSync technology with 75Hz refresh rate delivers a tear-free experience
- Acer Eye Care technology with Flicker-free and Ultra-Low Blue Light minimizes eye fatigue over those prolonged gaming sessions
- 100 million:1 contrast ratio produces pure whites and deep blacks
- Connectivity options include VGA and HDMI, allowing you to enjoy Full HD display on your smartphone or tablet
- Power Cable
- VGA Cable
- Audio Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Dead and stuck pixels- April 19, 2020
I purchased two of these monitors in January to replace my old Samsung LCD set up which gave me absolutely 0 trouble in the 8 years I used them. After not even 3 months I noticed odd coloured pixels on both monitors, initially I thought it may be some liquid, but upon inspection they were stuck/dead pixels. Extremely disappointing to have this occur, especially considering it's on BOTH of my monitors. I am very delicate and know how to care for monitors/TV's after working in an electronics store for 4 years. For now, I am hoping I can work some magic and "unstick" these pixels, but this is extremely disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Underwhelming- August 11, 2018
Major issue that I ran into in under 15 minutes of use was 3 of the 5 menu buttons on the monitor stopped responding to taps preventing me from accessing some of the options to change brightness and input. Image quality for a 1920x1080 resolution isn't that great with slight ghosting when dragging things around the screen or text characters being spread across too many pixels causing inconsistencies in line darkness and width. Will be returning it. Also for clarification, the monitor does NOT have a direct DVI port in the back. It has 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, and 1 Display Port. Don't listen to any sales person saying it has DVI like I did.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Not perfect but great on sale price- July 18, 2020
Purchased on sale at a hundred dollars off MSRP, and at that price point its a very solid monitor for the price. I would explicitly say at MSRP this monitor is NOT worth the price though. I would just like to confirm some specs, it is certainly NOT an IPS display. It DOES have tilt in the stand (its just really stiff), and the display with over drive turned off looks great. For some reason you get some CRAZY ghosting issues with the "over drive" mode on max, but at medium or off it looks perfect. Are the speakers any good? No. Absolutely not, worse than most laptops and phones. But they exist? So thats good? Over-all its not a bad monitor but I do think there are better options out there for less money at retail price. I would only get this monitor on sale.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report