Acer 27" 1440p WQHD 170Hz 2ms GTG IPS LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (XV272U Vbmiiprzx) - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 27" WQHD screen with 2560 x 1440 screen resolution has a 16:9 aspect ratio that gives you a wide viewing angle and sharp images for an immersive gaming experience
- 170Hz refresh rate delivers ultra-smooth and fluid motion for stunning visuals in fast-paced games
- AMD FreeSync technology syncs the monitor's refresh rate to the game refresh rate so you don't experience any screen tearing or motion blur
- LED-backlit LCD display produces superior quality images without sacrificing on the depth of blacks or crispness of whites
- IPS panel boasts a static contrast ratio of 1,000:1 and provides amazing colour performance
- 178-degree viewing angle offers a wide viewing angle that can be seen from most points in the room
- Built-in speakers provide quality audio suitable for gaming, watching movies, and playing music
- Tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments allow you to set the most convenient viewing angle
- Compatible with VESA mounts of 100 x 100 (mounts sold separately)
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DP Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very happy with it!- December 6, 2020
I'm a graphic designer and I tried a few monitors until I settled with the Acer 27". I need quite a bit of real estate so I bought a wide 38" curved monitor first but it wasn't clear on the sides and it wasn't curved enough to see the whole thing so I had to move my head. Also that was a 4K monitor which at first I thought it would be great not knowing that 4K makes everything super small so you can't really use them for graphic design. I returned that one and I bought two Acer 27". They are color calibrated at the manufacturer and easy on the eyes. They use IPS technology, 170hzms, and it's 2K which is great for Photoshop, etc. I certainly recommend it for anybody doing graphic design.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- insane - you get what you pay for- September 12, 2020
managed to get two of these PROS: low/no blb, YMMV no bright pixels, YMMV works with gsync, hdr works color calibrated CONS: vesa mount screws were too short, luckily i had some spares. got this monitor instead of the XV240Y but that one is also 1/3rd of the priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- best monitor- February 18, 2021
this is a great monitor and it works great in combination with my Xbox series X and I am able to get really good graphics on all my games with this monitor. Keep it upYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report