Acer 27" FHD 144Hz 4ms GTG Curved LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (ED273 Abidpx)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 27" curved LED display with 1080p Full HD resolution and 16:9 display ratio immerses your field of view with crisp visuals and rich colour
- 4ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate deliver ultra-smooth 2D action in even the most intense, fast-paced games
- AMD FreeSync technology eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences
- Includes one DVI port, one HDMI port, and one DisplayPort for optimal connectivity with your peripheral components
- VESA-mount compatible and supports sizes 100mm x 100mm
- 178-degree/178-degree viewing angles gives you room to move without sacrificing your view
- ED273 Widescreen LCD Monitor
- 1 x Displayport Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 37 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Unbeatable for the price- March 20, 2020
by far the cheapest g-synch monitor i could find, plus it’s curved which I really enjoy. no issues with flickering or dead pixels for me. I picked it up maybe 6 months ago and have had absolutely no problems with it. you need to use the DisplayPort cable to get the g-sync, which it comes with. also comes with extra hdmi cable which is great for quickly plugging my work laptop into now that I am confined to my apartment/working from home thanks to a deadly pathogen. all in all, 5 stars as it works perfectly, curved screen, g-sync capable, and it’s like literally half the price of other monitors with comparable attributes (bought for $250).
Not helpful (4)Report
- It does have G-Sync- April 14, 2019
You just have to actually set it up. If you're looking for a plug-n-play with everything setup for you, look else where. You do actually have to do a little leg work that takes a whooping 5mins. Most important step, make sure your video card can actually support this type on monitor. Use the supplied cable, install/run NVidia control to ensure the proper settings and that's about it. Screen flicker is a thing until you adjust settings in-game. Almost every game is different in this regard. I've had a pair for a few weeks now with no issues that couldn't be quickly solved with Google. Like all higher end PC components you do have to use your head a little.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Fantastic.- February 15, 2021
I love these monitors. I was sold one by my pc builder for a couple hundred and then got this on sale with warranty for a wicked price. Bezels are a little wider than I like but even still, as an ultra wide 1080, these running with 144hz and g-sync look amazing for the price. Colours are very clean and the settings work perfectly. Wish they had HDR but the depth and black details are actually fantastic without it. VESA mounting is really secure and the curve on them is just enough to not really notice it but give you an enjoyable immersion. They’re a little dated and one day I’ll move to the 1440 or 2k adapix, but for now these can’t be beat for what I paid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report