Acer 27" FHD 144Hz 4ms GTG Curved LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (ED273 Abidpx)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 27" curved LED display with 1080p Full HD resolution and 16:9 display ratio immerses your field of view with crisp visuals and rich colour
- 4ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate deliver ultra-smooth 2D action in even the most intense, fast-paced games
- AMD FreeSync technology eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences
- Includes one DVI port, one HDMI port, and one DisplayPort for optimal connectivity with your peripheral components
- VESA-mount compatible and supports sizes 100mm x 100mm
- 178-degree/178-degree viewing angles gives you room to move without sacrificing your view
- ED273 Widescreen LCD Monitor
- 1 x Displayport Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 34 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Unbeatable for the price- March 20, 2020
by far the cheapest g-synch monitor i could find, plus it’s curved which I really enjoy. no issues with flickering or dead pixels for me. I picked it up maybe 6 months ago and have had absolutely no problems with it. you need to use the DisplayPort cable to get the g-sync, which it comes with. also comes with extra hdmi cable which is great for quickly plugging my work laptop into now that I am confined to my apartment/working from home thanks to a deadly pathogen. all in all, 5 stars as it works perfectly, curved screen, g-sync capable, and it’s like literally half the price of other monitors with comparable attributes (bought for $250).
Not helpful (4)Report
- It does have G-Sync- April 14, 2019
You just have to actually set it up. If you're looking for a plug-n-play with everything setup for you, look else where. You do actually have to do a little leg work that takes a whooping 5mins. Most important step, make sure your video card can actually support this type on monitor. Use the supplied cable, install/run NVidia control to ensure the proper settings and that's about it. Screen flicker is a thing until you adjust settings in-game. Almost every game is different in this regard. I've had a pair for a few weeks now with no issues that couldn't be quickly solved with Google. Like all higher end PC components you do have to use your head a little.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Rainbow 6 Siege Gamer- April 19, 2020
The picture quality is great, ran a pixel test video from YouTube and all Pixels are good, easy on my eyes, easy to mount, it being 144hz has been great for gaming, but the reason its a 4 and not a 5 star review is because when I'm in a game menu and run my house over all the options the screen flickers a bit, most likely because of the panel type but for the price that is easy to forgive and i would still recommend this monitor to a gamer that wants to buy new and not spend $700Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report