Acer 31.5" FHD 165Hz 1ms GTG Curved VA LED FreeSync Gaming Monitor (ED320QR Sbiipx) - Black
- 31.5" LED-backlit LCD with Full HD 1920 x 1080 delivers realistic images with superior clarity and a high level of detail
- Curved display provides a wide field of view that improves eye comfort to give you a competitive edge while gaming
- 165Hz refresh rate can reduce perceived motion blur while preserving every detail in fast action scenes
- AMD Freesync compatible monitor works in tandem with your AMD graphics card to deliver smooth and flawless gameplay without any screen-tearing and stuttering
- VA panel technology offers finer colour reproduction with high contrast ratio and wide colour gamut
- 178-degree viewing angle makes the screen visible from various spots in the room
- Acer VisionCare comes with a suite of features such as BlueLightShield, Flicker-less and ComfyView to reduce eye-strain during prolonged usage
- Energy-saving mode turns off the display when not in use
- Tilt adjustable display provides a comfortable viewing angle
- Compatible with VESA mounts with the 100 x 100 pattern
- User Manual
- Power Cable
- HDMI Cable
- DisplayPort Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 53 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing for the Price- November 6, 2020
Fantastic gaming monitor on a budget. The image is clean and clear, can't see pixels until you are a little under 2 feet from the monitor, there is no bleeding or dead pixels. For the price, it is well built.(Not amazing, you get what you pay for) So far this monitor gets a 5 star from me. I would recommend it to anyone on a budget or anyone in need of a quick replacement. This Monitor goes on sale a lot.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for work and play- February 2, 2021
I bought my first one of these Acer Monitors when the lockdown started in 2020 for a primary screen. I loved the size. I upgraded from a 24" flat to this and it was a great improvement. 2 weeks after going into lockdown, I was told I would be working from home, so I was going to need to upgrade my personal computer. I bought a new video card (EVGA GForce RTX 2080Ti XC) and went our and bought 2 more of these monitors and a monitor rig. Needless to say they look amazing and function flawlessly on my setup. I have tons of screen real estate and it makes life so much easier. I would recommend buying these with a Monitor Rig if you need to do any form of office work or play. I can stare at these screens all day and not get headaches or eye strain.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Poor Quality Control- September 9, 2020
First unit was damaged, I ended up swapping it without trying it out. The second unit had dead pixels and tones of screen bleed, I returned it. I thought third time was the charm, but I got one dead unit upon arrival and it won't display anything. The stand is wobbly because of how thin it is but the full metal frame is 100% stable connected with 4 screws; much sturdier than any of the Samsung plastic screens. The color is nicer than my Samsung 4k, the games look like immersed. After three bad units I am not sure if this panel has the quality to hold up long term. The look of the monitor is amazing, I've haven't seen something this thin and properly designed in a long time. Maybe my luck was just bad.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (29)Report