Acer Aspire 1 15.6" Laptop with 1 year of Microsoft 365 (Intel Celeron/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Win 10S)
- 1.1GHz dual-core Intel Celeron N4500 processor and 4GB of single-channel DDR4 RAM deliver superior performance and seamless multitasking
- 64GB eMMC storage space lets you store your documents, music, photos, and videos
- 15.6-inch screen with 1920 x 1080 native resolution presents visuals in impressive clarity and stunning colours
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Ethernet (RJ-45) port give you the flexibility for both wired and wireless connectivity for seamless streaming, browsing, and more
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology enables you to wirelessly pair this laptop with compatible devices like mouse, speakers, smart phones, and more
- Two-cell lithium-ion battery offers 9.5 hours of non-stop work or play time
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, one USB 2.0 port, one HDMI 2.0 port with HDCP support, 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack, and DC-in jack for AC adapter give you versatile connectivity options with peripheral devices
- Preinstalled Windows 10 Bilingual operating system offers seamless navigation, advanced security features, and access to multitude of applications
- Includes a 1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 so you can start working right away (activation required within 6 months of purchase)
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Avoid This Laptop- May 18, 2021
Screen is definitely huge, however the brightness and color is TOTALLY off and cannot be adjusted. Pure white appears grey, pink looks washed out. It's a mess. Very very very very slow. I purchased this for an online class and it consistently lagged and I was unable to proceed with watching the class live. Horrible connection with WIFI.. and it wasn't my internet. It's a good laptop if you don't need to use it. Otherwise, please consider spending a bit more for a laptop that actually works. THE KEYBOARD ON THIS IS SO COMPLICATED FOR NO REASON. SOOOO MANY OPTIONS WITH EACH KEY.. KEEP IT SIMPLE Returning will be a hassle with this lockdown.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Laptop- September 19, 2021
It came fast, and was set up just the way I expected. So far it's working great and seems to be a fair priceYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Acer Laptop- September 3, 2021
So far the product works for me. It has the software(s) that I wanted.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report