Acer Aspire 15.6" Laptop - Black (Intel ICQ N4020/64GB eMMC/4GB RAM/Windows 10 S)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.1GHz Intel ICQ N4020 dual-core processor and 4GB of DDR4 RAM deliver lag-free performance for browsing, multitasking, movie streaming, and other demanding workflows
- 64GB of eMMC storage provides storage space for your important project documents, photos, and more for anytime quick access
- 15.6" diagonal display with1366 x 768 native resolution presents crystal-clear visuals with precise image details and realistic colours
- Integrated Wi-Fi 5 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) connectivity and RJ45 ethernet port provide high-speed internet access from wireless routers and wired broadband connections
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology lets you quickly pair the laptop with wireless peripherals such as keyboards, mice, speakers, headphones, and more (each sold separately)
- Two-cell lithium-ion battery with 36Wh capacity lasts up to 10 hours, so you can work or watch movies on the go
- One USB 3.1 port, two USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI port, one 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack, and one digital audio output enable versatile connectivity options with external monitors, storage devices, printers, keyboards, mice, headphones, and more (each sold separately)
- Built-in webcam lets you make video calls and capture crystal-clear selfies and videos
- Pre-installed Windows 10S bilingual operating system comes with advanced security features and a simplified user interface
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- acer aspire- April 3, 2021
Don't buy, it is a piece of garbage I bought it in 2018 and it crashed 3 times over a 2 year period after it updated, after the 3rd crash (Dec 2020) windows would not even open. I sent it to geek squad and after a $225 repair where they installed a new hard drive I finally received my computer early March2021. Today (April 3 2021) after what I guess was a automatic update last night the computer will not load windows again. I am now in at over $800 dollars for a computer I cannot use. I gave it 1 star only because the post would not load otherwise, one star is one too many.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (11)Report
- Very Impressive- April 14, 2021
This arrived very quick and it ran very smooth for things that I did (Work,Games,Etc)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Decent- April 16, 2021
It was a pretty good laptop. It ran impressively good for just a cheap price. Althought sometimes It would crash or freeze, it was a very good dealYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report