Acer Aspire 5 15.6" Laptop - Silver (Intel Ci5-1035G1/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.0 GHz quad-core Intel Ci5-1035G1 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM deliver excellent performance that makes daily computing and multitasking easy and quick
- 256GB solid-state drive (SSD) offers plenty of space for your files, documents, and software
- 15.6" Full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and a narrow bezel provides an immersive viewing experience and maximum screen space
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port, integrated 802.11AX Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.0 offer fast, reliable wired and wireless network connectivity options
- Three-cell 48Wh lithium-ion rechargeable battery gives you up to 8 hours of battery life
- USB Type-C port, two USB 3.1 ports, USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, and 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack offer a variety of options for connecting external devices
- Power-off USB charging lets you charge your mobile devices, even when the laptop is turned off or in hibernation mode
- BlueLight Shield prevents strain on your eyes due to prolonged viewing
- Acer TrueHarmony enhances audio for life-like sound with deep bass
- Certified Skype for Business device makes this laptop great for video-conferencing
- Microsoft Cortana digital assistant lets you perform various tasks with your voice commands
- Preloaded with Windows 10 operating system that offers an easy-to-use interface and enhanced virus protection
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 33 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Buy- October 24, 2020
I bought this laptop 2 weeks ago. I like it! Re-starts fast. Keyboard is quiet when typing. Only thing I wish that this doesn't have is keyboard backlight. Also this has only 256GB space, not sure if I would need more in the coming years. But overall, yes I recommend. I'm satisfied! Let me also mention that there's a wifi drop when I started using this but I searched online and read that it has something to do with Windows 10 and this is a common problem. There are different suggestions of workaround, one worked for me, this - Disable all adapter power savings modes by selecting the lowest power management setting, which enables the maximum wireless network performance. (Search it in Google for more guide how to do it.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fairly priced with some cons- August 10, 2020
Got it on sale for $650 and for the price and the specs, it can’t be beat. Even faster than the newest MacBooks at $1300+ It does lack in some areas though. Although it’s fast, great quality screen, they have to cut corners somewhere. Firstly, the speakers are horrible (and I mean it). They are underneath the computer so if the computer is sitting down you can barely hear it (Who designed this?), and to top it off they aren’t loud at all. If you use your computer a lot for audio/videos, I would not recommend this computer solely on the speakers. Second is the trackpad is cheap. Cheap clicky feel and the right click is gimicky and half the time doesn’t register. Those are the only 2 real cons. If it had much better speakers I would love it, but I’m still happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Acer Aspire 5 laptop, 10th gen i5, 256ssd, 8GB ram- August 9, 2020
It's a really sleek design, quite thin, slightly heavier than some others, but makes up for that with its ability to run multiple programs at once, for its price range. Also it doesn't make too much noise and the fan is quiet. It doesn't get too hot either. It can run Minecraft at about 60 frames per second, maybe 80, so also Roblox I think.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report