Acer Aspire 5 15.6" Laptop - Silver (Intel Ci5-1035G1/256GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below)
- 1.0 GHz quad-core Intel Ci5-1035G1 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM deliver excellent performance that makes daily computing and multitasking easy and quick
- 256GB solid-state drive (SSD) offers plenty of space for your files, documents, and software
- 15.6" Full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and a narrow bezel provides an immersive viewing experience and maximum screen space
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port, integrated 802.11AX Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.0 offer fast, reliable wired and wireless network connectivity options
- Three-cell 48Wh lithium-ion rechargeable battery gives you up to 8 hours of battery life
- USB Type-C port, two USB 3.1 ports, USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, and 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack offer a variety of options for connecting external devices
- Power-off USB charging lets you charge your mobile devices, even when the laptop is turned off or in hibernation mode
- BlueLight Shield prevents strain on your eyes due to prolonged viewing
- Acer TrueHarmony enhances audio for life-like sound with deep bass
- Certified Skype for Business device makes this laptop great for video-conferencing
- Microsoft Cortana digital assistant lets you perform various tasks with your voice commands
- Preloaded with Windows 10 operating system that offers an easy-to-use interface and enhanced virus protection
- Upgrade rollout plan is being finalised and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/windows-11-specifications
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Buy- October 24, 2020
I bought this laptop 2 weeks ago. I like it! Re-starts fast. Keyboard is quiet when typing. Only thing I wish that this doesn't have is keyboard backlight. Also this has only 256GB space, not sure if I would need more in the coming years. But overall, yes I recommend. I'm satisfied! Let me also mention that there's a wifi drop when I started using this but I searched online and read that it has something to do with Windows 10 and this is a common problem. There are different suggestions of workaround, one worked for me, this - Disable all adapter power savings modes by selecting the lowest power management setting, which enables the maximum wireless network performance. (Search it in Google for more guide how to do it.)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Acer Aspire 5 laptop, 10th gen i5, 256ssd, 8GB ram- August 9, 2020
It's a really sleek design, quite thin, slightly heavier than some others, but makes up for that with its ability to run multiple programs at once, for its price range. Also it doesn't make too much noise and the fan is quiet. It doesn't get too hot either. It can run Minecraft at about 60 frames per second, maybe 80, so also Roblox I think.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Value- August 30, 2020
I got this to replace my older Acer. Which still runs after 2 years with just longer startup time. I looked for a long time to find a laptop with a generation 10 Intel processor. This was on sale and you can't get anything better without having to pay a few extra $100's. Perfect for just surfing web and watching videos. Nice and light. The only thing I noticed that's not as good as my old Acer is the fan will will kick on and is audible but lasts only a few minutes. The speaker is deeper sounding from my old Acer. I just have to get used to the cramped number pad and some different key positions.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report