Acer Aspire 5 15.6" Laptop - Silver (Intel Ci5-1035G1/512GB SSD/8GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.0 GHz quad-core Intel Ci5-1035G1 processor and 8GB of DDR4 RAM deliver excellent performance that makes daily computing and multitasking easy and quick
- 512GB solid-state drive (SSD) offers plenty of space for your files, documents, and software
- 15.6" Full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and a narrow bezel provides an immersive viewing experience and maximum screen space
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port, integrated 802.11AX Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.0 offer fast, reliable wired and wireless network connectivity options
- Three-cell 48Wh lithium-ion rechargeable battery gives you up to 8 hours of battery life
- USB Type-C port, two USB 3.1 ports, USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, and 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack offer a variety of options for connecting external devices
- Power-off USB charging lets you charge your mobile devices, even when the laptop is turned off or in hibernation mode
- BlueLight Shield prevents strain on your eyes due to prolonged viewing
- Acer TrueHarmony enhances audio for life-like sound with deep bass
- Certified Skype for Business device makes this laptop great for video-conferencing
- Microsoft Cortana digital assistant lets you perform various tasks with your voice commands
- Preloaded with Windows 10 operating system that offers an easy-to-use interface and enhanced virus protection
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Meets my needs. Cons: noisy, crowded keyboard- July 22, 2020
Meets my needs for general use: office software, some gaming, internet browsing, Zoom, and a few other apps. Pros: Keypad responsive, reasonably quiet, backlit. Full HD screen. Decent webcam and speakers/microphone built in. Fingerprint scanner for login. Very lightweight, yet seems durable. Narrow screen bezel. Thin. Cons: Cooling fan can get quite loud, in normal operation (gaming particularly). Keyboard is crowded, and some keys are smaller than on a standard keyboard, hard to find. Power key is where I'm used to having the Delete key - that could be problematic. Overall, at the discounted price I paid, it's a keeper, and should last me for a few years.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Updated Review- April 19, 2021
I gave it 5 stars a few weeks after purchasing but now that I've had it for 3 months. I can say, the volume being too low is an issue at times. The log in fingerprint ID rarely works. Sometimes the screen flickers and become black. You also won't be able to access all of the computer keys. The f4 (dim screen light) key is reversed you have use the f5 (brighten screen light) key. Acer's customer service is questionable but if you call back you'll eventually get a decent representative. I regret not getting a warranty that GUARANTEES, I can exchange the laptop for a new one. I would have used it by now but it's a good laptop so far.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Acer Aspire recent purchase- October 4, 2020
Hello, I found that within two days of using the laptop, the screen became to flicker and there would be a shadow from a box that would remain on the screen. The computer was updated, and other solutions did not work. I have to return it to the Acer company in order to get it fixed. I am hoping that all goes well and they are able to resolve this issue. I would recommend this product just for how it ran before the issues came up, and the employers for Acer have been helpful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report