Acer Aspire 5 15.6" Laptop - Silver (Intel Core i7-1065G7/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 1.3GHz 10th-generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 quad-core processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM deliver excellent performance that makes daily computing and multitasking a breeze
- 512GB solid-state drive (SSD) offers plenty of quick, reliable space for your files, documents, and software
- 15.6" Full HD screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution and a narrow bezel provides an immersive viewing experience and maximum screen space
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), RJ-45 ethernet port, and Bluetooth 5.1 offer fast, reliable wired and wireless network connectivity options to a variety of devices
- Three-cell 48Wh lithium-ion rechargeable battery gives you up to 8 hours of battery life
- USB Type-C port, two USB 3.1 ports, USB 2.0 port, HDMI port, and 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack offer a variety of options for connecting external devices
- Power-off USB charging lets you charge your devices even when the laptop is turned off or in hibernation mode
- BlueLight Shield prevents strain on your eyes due to prolonged viewing
- Acer TrueHarmony enhances audio for life-like sound with deep bass and bigger volume
- Certified Skype for Business device with built-in webcam makes this laptop great for video-conferencing
- Preinstalled Windows 10 operating system offers an easy-to-use interface, the Cortana digital assistant, a variety of apps and security features, and much more
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
- Lighting fast machine!- January 13, 2021
We purchased this laptop for our business. This is the third Acer laptop I have owned. I have not been disappointed with Acer products thus far. The Core i7 processor is lighting fast. I typically have multiple programs open (Quickbooks, Adobe Illustrator, music streaming) and it is still very responsive to the tasks requested of it. The fan runs occasionally - it’s slightly louder than my previous laptop, but it’s not a deal breaker. The display quality is good. The screen is matte with no glare - which is awesome! I am pleased with the performance of this laptop thus far. Hopefully it lasts as long as the previous Acer’s I’ve had in the past. It’s a great laptop for the price!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Super Fast with lots of power.- November 5, 2020
I purchased this computer to replace an old laptop that just got super slow. It was loaded with Windows 10 Home and easy to set-up. Its slim good looks and light weight make it easy to pack around when I travel. Graphics are good and it has a back lit keyboard, however it is missing a card reader which is nice to have to download those pictures you take while on vacation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (49)Report
- - January 14, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report