Acer Aspire 7 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Black (Intel Core i7-10750H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/NVIDIA GTX 1650)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.6GHz Intel Core i7-10750H processor and 16GB of DDR4 RAM deliver superior performance to easily handle your gaming and multi-tasking needs
- 512GB solid-state drive (SSD) offers more space for your files, documents, and software
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics card with 4GB of dedicated memory gives you smooth and fluid gaming visuals
- 15.6" screen with 1920 x 1080 resolution ensures superb picture quality with crisp and clear details
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201, and Bluetooth 5.0 provide fast, reliable wired and wireless network connectivity options
- Three-cell lithium-ion battery with up to 9 hours of battery life allows for hours of gaming without frequent recharging
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 port (featuring power-off USB charging), two USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, USB Type-C port, HDMI port, and 3.5mm headphone/speaker jack offer various options for connecting a range of external devices
- Preloaded with Windows 10 operating system that offers an easy-to-use interface and enhanced virus protection
Storage & Memory
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- FAST & EFFICIENT JUST WHAT YOU NEED!- November 23, 2020
If your looking for a laptop that is fast and efficient this is it. It can handle all your work you need to do and even gaming if your a heavy gamer. This was the kind of laptop I was going for when I was looking around, not the best looking laptop but it works great and its fast! Does kind of suck that the battery does not come out but that is ok, hence that's why it gets 4 stars for me. The keyboard has smooth button transfer and sounds nice, the backlit feature is cool as well. It comes with a lot of features that other laptops do not have like the WIFI 6 which helps out a lot and loads up sites pretty quick and the 16gb of ram is great for the price other 16gb laptops run for a way higher price. Anyways I hope this review helps out the future buyer of this product. Good luck and cheers!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It "mostly" does what I need it to do- September 24, 2020
So far, it's been what I need it to do as a business laptop (I occasionally do video editing so I needed a gaming computer). It's fast and it does what I expect. However, yesterday I jumped on a Zoom call and couldn't hear the person I was talking to. The speakers were up to 100%. I can hear videos no problem so I'm wondering if it's a Zoom thing. Also, I just realized yesterday that there is no SD drive -- as I went to upload my camera's photos to Dropbox. Guess I'll be buying a USB SD drive thingy at the same time as I buy an adapter because my headset has 2 plugs. I'm still getting used to the position of the Delete button as it's in a different spot relative to my last keyboard. I also need to figure out how to get to the alt characters on the keys that function as multi-symbol keys but I haven't needed to do that yet. Overall though I can't complain.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very Happy.......- November 19, 2020
I was looking for months to get a new laptop which could "balance' my needs of having a performance machine that could do 4K Video Editing (GoPro) but also handle everyday work needs at a reasonable price. Although I don't use it for gaming, this laptop checks all my requirements - which has been difficult to find given that either they are all gaming spec'ed or office / everyday spec'ed with price being a heavy deciding factor. I haven't had the laptop too long but its a significant step up from my older HP so everything is just that much better. I've tried a few new "everyday" computers to do 4K editing but they could not handle it, unless I was spending a significant amount more to get all the needed specs. The only thing I have noticed is that the sound quality seems to be "ok" but then again I'm not using the computer for high end music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report