Acer Aspire TC Desktop PC (Intel Core i5-10400/1TB HDD/12GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 2.9 GHz Intel Ci5-10400 processor and 12 GB DDR4 RAM offer good power to easily handle your day-to-day multitasking
- 1 TB hard disk drive offer plenty of storage space for your files, media and applications
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port, 802.11ax/ac/a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi 6, and Bluetooth 5.1 offer seamless and efficient connectivity options
- One card reader, 5 audio jacks, 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port, 5 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, 2 HDMI ports, 1 LAN port, 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type A ports, 2 USB 2.0 Type A ports offer plenty of options for external device connectivity
- High definition audio output with 5.1 channel audio support lets you enjoy incredible sound
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system that features sophisticated apps and advanced security features
- Includes a keyboard and a mouse for convenience
Inputs & Outputs
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
- Powerful Desktop- September 5, 2020
It is a phenomenal desktop for the price. I got it on Labor Day sale. I cannot complain about it taking into conaideration the price. It is fast, quiet and reasonably compact. Windows 10 is lightning fast on it. It is not a gaming computer though bcs it does not have a dedicated video card. Things I don't like: 1. DVD writer is really inconvenient imho 2. Has only 1 usb port at the front and tons of them at the back, which is inconvenient 3. Keyboard is tiny and inconvenient 3. Does not have a dedicated video card for games. To conclude, can I live with the above disadvantages? Absolutely taking into consideration the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great system- October 3, 2020
I've had clients buy at least 3 in the past year. Then, I was looking for a good replacement for my desktop and bought one on sale. I put in an SSD and had to get a special power cable from Acer support (they were awesome and sent it to me free) so I could put in a second hard drive. It's very fast. I am going to upgrade to 32GB (the max allowed) and this system will last me for a long time. I am an IT consultant so this will be used fully (not graphic design or high end stuff so I get the people who pointed out about the power supply and graphics card addition). Definitely worth it when it goes for $599.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Amazing Value especially when on sale- November 9, 2020
Perfect size for apartment living and twice as fast as my old gaming laptop for significantly less. Put in and M. 2 ssd (had to get the screw for it though and take the front panel and DVD drive out to install) along with 32gb of ram and an 80mm case fan for the back (motherboard has a 4-pin header). Waiting to get a good graphics card for it and relieved that it will have enough power and the psu has the connection for it (this psu really is 500watts and 80Plus Gold efficient!). Honestly my only complaint is that the placement of the DVD drive makes it difficult to work inside, especially if you have larger hands.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report